• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
This other guy seems way better as a person but doesn't want to post any spoilers :/
Man, life is so ironic sometimes....

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine not more powerful than the Ultima Weapon though right?

In any case I really like the design of the starlight blade.

Is it known if you can level up keyblades or upgrade them or something like that?
He doesn't have ultima yet, that's why he isn't using it.

Yep you can level up keyblades and you get skills associated with them then.

Datrael

Oct 25, 2017
He doesn't have ultima yet, that's why he isn't using it.

Yep you can level up keyblades and you get skills associated with them then.

Oh darn. Awesome. Since transformation skills are associated to each individual keyblade that would mean that all keyblades (hopefully) can be viable at endgame maybe?

I got my Starlight code ready to go. I know you can get it in the game though.

Thanks for the info guys.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
How do people right now actually get these early copies? Because those ones aren't probably stolen. I am just really curious.

Sly_Ardyn

Dec 30, 2018
She gets her hair back in the tv show though. They could have just written in a revisit dialogue and taken that tv premise to keep her usable in game.

Instead we're stuck with just Flynn
I'm honestly amazed that with KH3 they went too deep with the narrative and decided to not stick with Rapunzel as a party member, seeing as how in-game logic doesn't necessarily have to apply with gameplay purposes.

re: the IGN article, the interactivity with Rapunzel sounds delightful. I'm really curious if the new Princesses of Heart are being set up for this game, or a future game in the franchise. I feel like whatever is going on with Maleficent won't be resolved with KH3.
So KH4 is going to be KH1 again, but with MoM/Luxu instead of Xehanort? I think KH4 could very well be like a soft reboot right now. Something tells me we won't see some characters beyond, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Yen Sid and Mickey back in the plot. Which I favor, seeing as how too many characters have hurt the franchise's overall narrative.

Didn't he also say that there weren't more Gods in the game, yet the new Japanese commercial revealed one of them and Athena?

Another copy of the game is out there in the wild.

Wonder who's gonna break the news to old buddy?

That manual is horrendous.

There is also this portuguese guy who has the game

I don't think he intends to post spoilers though.

Digging that keyboard.

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
Btw in the frozen video did anyone notice the social media like status update in the loading screen?
They use an avatar of Sora with artwork from KHUx .
Maybe this is how they will include the 300(?) members of the mobile game?With some kind of in-game social media
type of form :P?

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017

The second leaker about Namine.
So yeah it seems that Namine is end-game stuff but for him saying that it means that she'll probably be important for the next entries.

Btw does any of you guys have a link to the first toy box leak where the load times were big?
This guy seems to play the game on a One X and I wanted to send him a video to make a comparison.
It doesn't have to be specifically the Toy Box one but that's the one I remember having to wait a bit to load..

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018

Interesting if true...

So either this guy or the original leaker is lying then. The OG leaker "beat" the game in 34 hours, but was in BH6's level by like 29 hours.

However, OG leaker never specified if you actually go back to worlds and continue the game post keyblade graveyard, like in KH 2, where there is still like 40% of the game locked behind world revisits. That 29 or 30 hours at BH6's world could have been the "2nd" visit. So OG leaker is either lying about final world order (like if we actually revisit worlds before Scala) or this guy is a sham.

He only showed us a picture of the disc, nothing else, so honestly I cant believe his words yet.

HollowDash

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I believe that the Brandon guy is actually telling the truth since he posted a pic with the disc and his name written along.

But this Pedro Guimaraes looks a lot like a fake one, he couldn't answer a guy's question regarding the cover aspect and one user hinted that the image he was using was extremely likely to be the same as seen "OfferUp".

Feb 5, 2018
I believe that the Brandon guy is actually telling the truth since he posted a pic with the disc and his name written along.

But this Pedro Guimaraes looks a lot like a fake one, he couldn't answer a guy's question regarding the cover aspect and one user hinted that the image he was using was extremely likely to be the same as seen "OfferUp".

Had a feeling, hes probably trolling

PKMNTrainer

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else searching online for early copies every day leading up to release? I'm real bad about that. I've only gotten a few games early this way, but FF15 was one of them so maybe I'll get lucky here.

Tokio Blues

Sep 14, 2018
So guys... i need some advice. I have never played any Kingdom Hearts. If I start with KH3 , will i be missing something important from the story?.

What would you recommend?

Thank you all!!

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
So guys... i need some advice. I have never played any Kingdom Hearts. If I start with KH3 , will i be missing something important from the story?.

Thank you all!!
You'll have no idea what's going on. There's going to be some story recaps included but I doubt that's enough. Highly suggest you watch recap videos from youtube.

PKMNTrainer

Oct 25, 2017

Thank you all!!

Starting with KH3 isn't the best considering you will be missing a lot of the character connections that have been forged over the decade-plus long history of the franchise. That being said, there is supposed to be a 'Memory Archive' added via day one update. My hope is that this would be a sufficient for basic understanding of KH3's plot, but you might find yourself overwhelmed at times. At the very least, I'd urge you to watch a comprehensive summary on YouTube or something. If you're still feeling out of it, give the Memory Archive a try before you jump in.

Feb 5, 2018

Thank you all!!

You are missing.....a lot lol. You will be 100% confused, even with the synopsis's that KH3 provides. If you are in it for gameplay, go ahead, but if you want story I'm afraid you should start from the beginning or watch all of the cutscenes online (and theres over 30 hours of story cutscenes lol). Luckily all of the games are on PS4 as well. Pick up KH: The Story So Far if you want to play everything before 3.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States

Thank you all!!
Watch a lot of recap stories on youtube if you don't end up playing them. You will probably miss the emotional bonds with the characters if you did play the games though. It just depends on what you want to play 3 for.

Tokio Blues

Sep 14, 2018
Watch a lot of recap stories on youtube if you don't end up playing them. You will probably miss the emotional bonds with the characters if you did play the games though. It just depends on what you want to play 3 for.

Thank you so much!. In case of playing all KH from the beggining, in which order should I beging playing them?. Also, can I play all in the ps4?

Thanks!

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Thank you so much!. In case of playing all KH from the beggining, in which order should I beging playing them?. Also, can I play all in the ps4?

Thanks!
Yeah, they just released the KH story collection on PS4 : amazon link

It has 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 collections in one package....which is every single KH game in one form or another (some games were turned into "movies".

I would honestly play the games like they were released :

KH1
Chain of Memories (I'd just watch a recap of this one)
KH2
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (this is just a movie)
Birth by Sleep
Dream Drop Distance
0.8 a fragmentary whatever...

I would personally skip playing Chain of Memories and just try and find a recap of that on youtube. I really did not like the gameplay but it does have some plot points that would be good to have before going to KH2.

Feb 5, 2018

Thanks!

KH: The Story So Far has all of the games in one collection. Its 6 games and 3 movies. 2 of the movies are adaptions of games that weren't HD ported from the DS, the last is an original movie. It goes like this:

KH 1 (Game)
KH: RE Chain of Memories (Game)
KH: 358/2 Days (Movie)
KH 2 (Game)
KH: Birth By Sleep (Game)
KH: RE Coded (Movie)
KH: Dream Drop Distance (Game)
KH X (Chi) Back Cover (Movie)
KH .2: A Fragmentary Passage (Game; Direct Prequel to KH3, sets up the game's story)

However, do yourself a favor. If you play these games, switch KH2 and 358/2. As in, play KH2 first. 358 is a prequel movie, but it ruins 90% of the mystery in KH2 if you are a first time player. It is meant to be watched after, but the collection places it before KH2.

Edit: Guy above me has the right order, just missing those 2 movies I mention.

PurgeVIII

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
United States
Leaker still doesn't have the Remy keyblade, which is weird since he's 60+ hours into the game:
032.jpg

Feb 5, 2018
Leaker still doesn't have the Remy keyblade, which is weird since he's 60+ hours into the game:
032.jpg

For his concern of a lack of a post game, he clearly hasn't done a ton of things in the post game lol. He has zero Orichalcum +'s and he seemingly doesn't know the method of even obtaining them. He says you grind the gates, but he's been grinding them and has yet to get any lol.