• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
All I could think of when I saw the Yozora scene.

thanos-cursed-with-knowledge.gif

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Versus shows Noctis
Fan base -" it basically just final fantasy Riku"
KH3 reveals Riku
Fan base- "Riku is basically Noctis"

nomura
"Fuck it I'm going make KH Noctis"

Yozora is going be Sora I mean look at the name Yo zora swap that z it Yo Sora. This is KH if you not asleep then you in a different body

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I bowed out after Inferno beat Dark Riku. How do the rest of the data fights and Yozora look? Does Xion have Vector to the Heavens playing?

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Final Data Battle Music list:

Master Xehanort - Forze dell'Oscurita (New Arrangement)
Ansem - l'eminenza Oscura I (New arrangement)
Xemnas - l'oscurita dell'ignoto (New Arrangement)
Young Xehanort - l'impeto Oscuro (New arrangement)
Dark Riku - Forze Del Male (New arrangement from base game cutscene)
Saix - 13th Dilemma (New arrangement)
Xigbar - 13th Dilemma (New arrangement; Different from Saix's version)
Larxene - 13th Struggle (New Arrangement)
Marluxia - Lord of the Castle (New Arrangement)
Terranort - Dismiss (New Arrangement)
Vanitas - Enter the Darkness (Arrangement from main game)
Luxord - 13th Struggle (New Arrangement; Different from Larxene's)
Xion - Vector to the Heavens (New Arrangement)

I am thoroughly impressed.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
So after reviewing some of those cutscenes,

The nameless star definitely is the girl that Yozora couldnt save, cause Sora mentions her in this cutscene.

Also, getting odd Sora=MoM vibes from this, considering Yozora doesnt believe Sora's true appearance and was told to "Save" Sora, yet he straight up attacks him.

ALSO because MoM literally says his name in the beginning of ReMind and then it jumps to another cutscene. There could be a running theme here

I hope im super wrong though

Could be a case of them having the same name but MoM isn't our Sora. He's just a guy named Sora.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Final Data Battle Music list:

Master Xehanort - Forze dell'Oscurita (New Arrangement)
Ansem - l'eminenza Oscura I (New arrangement)
Xemnas - l'oscurita dell'ignoto (New Arrangement)
Young Xehanort - l'impeto Oscuro (New arrangement)
Dark Riku - Forze Del Male (New arrangement from base game cutscene)
Saix - 13th Dilemma (New arrangement)
Xigbar - 13th Dilemma (New arrangement; Different from Saix's version)
Larxene - 13th Struggle (New Arrangement)
Marluxia - Lord of the Castle (New Arrangement)
Terranort - Dismiss (New Arrangement)
Vanitas - Enter the Darkness (Arrangement from main game)
Luxord - 13th Struggle (New Arrangement; Different from Larxene's)
Xion - Vector to the Heavens (New Arrangement)

I am thoroughly impressed.
Yeah this is so great. I would've squeezed in Reflection for Larxene and had Xemnas be a remix of the KH2 version of his battle theme instead of DDD's, but they went above and beyond here.

To be fair they kinda slacked in the main game by just using 1.5 2.5 rips lol but yeah

Did Shimomura do these I wonder?

MsMuerta

Nov 8, 2017
Now we only have to know how do you get the Secret Episode bad ending, is it just by losing the battle against Yozora?

Deleted member 34949

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah this is so great. I would've squeezed in Reflection for Larxene and had Xemnas be a remix of the KH2 version of his battle theme instead of DDD's, but they went above and beyond here.

To be fair they kinda slacked in the main game by just using 1.5 2.5 rips lol but yeah

Did Shimomura do these I wonder?
Those are pretty much the only changes I'd make, yeah. Can't be mad when they even went out of their way to do separate variations of certain themes.

And these are several orders of magnitude better than what we got in the base game.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe when is is saying "Why are you using Sora's name?" he is talking about the girl who is possibly named Sora?

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018

No. FFXV was completely finished when all the DLC released, but more when Tabata left they stopped focusing on continuing due to respecting Tabata since he wouldn't be involved. They stated they wouldn't continue without him. People need to let this go. XV is a great game and its era is finished. They're moving onto the next chapter of FF (XVI)

First of all, whatever happened with Versus no one knows except SE and both Tabata and Nomura took the fall for it. As for Nomura and all this, I think he's just making the game he wanted to make with Versus XIII but mixing his ideas with KH, because why not. It's not really a big deal and it's just him making whatever he wants going forward and being creative, wacky and weird as always. People are looking too much into it and making up drama. There's no animosity towards SE. He's literally helping bring out the biggest game they've ever undertaken in a few months.

Deleted member 34949

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I swear to god I made a post a while back about how the Final MX battle should've had him transform the X-Blade into all sorts of crazy shit.

Come this data battle and well...

Deleted member 2172

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No. FFXV was completely finished when all the DLC released, but more when Tabata left they stopped focusing on continuing due to respecting Tabata since he wouldn't be involved. They stated they wouldn't continue without him. People need to let this go. XV is a great game and its era is finished. They're moving onto the next chapter of FF (XVI)

First of all, whatever happened with Versus no one knows except SE and both Tabata and Nomura took the fall for it. As for Nomura and all this, I think he's just making the game he wanted to make with Versus XIII but mixing his ideas with KH, because why not. It's not really a big deal and it's just him making whatever he wants going forward and being creative, wacky and weird as always. People are looking too much into it and making up drama. There's no animosity towards SE. He's literally helping bring out the biggest game they've ever undertaken in a few months.
Well said.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
So that nunamed Star was really nu-Stella... lol

That Japanese fan-theory about the star when the game came out was indeed true.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
unable to really watch stuff right now. Can someone briefly summarize what has happened in the secret episode and why everyone is freaking out?

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
She must not be forgotten
582284-final-fantasy-xv-hajime-tabata-explica-eliminacion-personaje-stella.jpg

(GOAT design, the other Stella ones are so much worse, especially the 2011 one, that one's trash).

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the shirrako video that was 5+ hours long, where are people seeing the rest of the Limit Cut episode?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So from what we have seen Luxord is actually Yozora's driver/personal bodyguard(?) which is likely a bigger reveal than Xigbar being Luxu considering he is also interested in the box, Sora is likely the Master of Masters, Yozora is basically Noctis but also is connected to Sora, wants to kill Sora but also save him if this makes any sense, and it seems like Sora or Yozora can only exist but not both at the same time. Something tells me that the dual endings will go like Chain of Memories and BBS smashed together, where there is a Sora and Yozora story for each going on at the same time and both endings are canon as they are happening in parallel worlds or some crazy motherfucking shit where the worlds collide.

Wait I just saw that he went through trials in Shibuya. Holy shit, KH is now the Nomuraverse. I wonder if Yozora is actually Ephemera, and the UX gang like him are all like Sora real people placed in the digital world of KH.

Last edited: