[UNMARKED SPOILERS] Kingdom Hearts III - Spoiler Thread

Mar 23, 2018
I barely looked at these as I am currently only interested at the status of FF characters, but catching a glimpse of these cutscenes is refreshing simply because both dialogue and direction have improved tenfold to anything that came before in the series.

What in the flying fuck happened? It can't be just the engine helping.

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the Vanitas boss fight again and Aqua's airdodge is much, much better than in 0.2. Fingers crossed for a DLC Arena that lets us play as Aqua and Riku if we want.

Nov 5, 2017
What if Nomura was half lying and half truthful. Sora goes back in time to the time before the Dandellions and realises that he must become the Masters of Masters in order to make the events of Kingdom Hearts take place so the final shot is Sora creating the outfit and putting it on but he is not truly the Masters of Masters yet and goes to explore this new world.

Nov 23, 2017
What in the flying fuck happened?
Money. I'm sure Disney was a lot more uptight about the content representing their properties this time, so Square had to put the resources needed for it. Not only that, but I also think a franchise like this (one of SE main ones) would eventually get this treatment jumping from past gen, I mean, the way games are made and sold today is much different, and they need to adapt. In the past people would be satisfied with a lot less, but the community is getting increasingly demanding about quality, specially when it comes to how the story in Kingdom Hearts is presented ever since it turned into a complicated thing.

Nov 20, 2017
So I guess Marluxia and Larxene don't remember about Ux. I think that's a good thing that they didn't have another agenda during CoM that would have been too much retconing.

OP
OP
vestan
Dec 28, 2017
If the leaked ending is true with Sora getting Thanos'd and getting displaced in time, the next trilogy will definitely detail him becoming MoM.

We literally know the keepers are in the credits but not in the actual ending so they're in the secret movie/epilogue. It'll end with MoM removing his hood to show us an adult Sora and sow the seeds for a KH4 just like KH2 did with DDD.

Oct 25, 2017
If the leaked ending is true with Sora getting Thanos'd and getting displaced in time, the next trilogy will definitely detail him becoming MoM.

We literally know the keepers are in the credits but not in the actual ending so they're in the secret movie/epilogue. It'll end with MoM removing his hood to show us an adult Sora and sow the seeds for a KH4 just like KH2 did.
there is no definite about that. He could get displaced in time and not be MoM. If that first part is even true.

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming he does go back in time, sora is gonna fucking puppet master everything lmao.

Edit : I'm behind on my ux lore but doesn't MoM want to "see" shit unfold? Isn't that why his eye is in a keyblade or some shit?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping that since Riku and Aqua both have playable fights that Kairi finally gets a chance to shine for once. Let her have her moment (and not take an L like Aqua) Nomura. It's been 15+ years.
The original leaker said neither she, or Roxas, are playable. He said it was Sora, Riku and a third that we know now is Aqua.

Feb 5, 2018

We literally know the keepers are in the credits but not in the actual ending so they're in the secret movie/epilogue. It'll end with MoM removing his hood to show us an adult Sora and sow the seeds for a KH4 just like KH2 did with DDD.
Strong doubt. Sora does not act like the MoM at all and his voice actor can make a much deeper and older voice if he wanted. Also Sora passing on No Name to Luxu and then Xehanort for all the evil he caused goes so much against his character.

Nov 5, 2017
Assuming he does go back in time, sora is gonna fucking puppet master everything lmao.

Edit : I'm behind on my ux lore but doesn't MoM want to "see" shit unfold? Isn't that why his eye is in a keyblade or some shit?
I mean, if Sora goes back in time, he needs to make the War happen because if not that his entire existence would be erased in a sense without Xehanort - then Sora wouldn't become a keyblade warrior

OP
OP
vestan
Dec 28, 2017
Okay so the game ends with MX, Vanitas and Repliku all getting off'd while Ansem, Xemnas and YX are sent back to their own timelines

Calling it now, Epilogue has you playing as Kairi heading out to save Sora with the rest

Secret movie reveals Sora is MoM

Screenshot this fam

Dec 25, 2018
Big KH youtubers are mad about leaks right now

if people really thought this wouldn't happen, then idk what to say. I find it hilarious how they got super early access to the game, guess they're mad people actually are playing the game when they're not.

Last edited: