• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
People literally getting their eye color changed at this point...
Young xehanort says hi tho
It's way more than eye color. His eye is the one in No Name and it doesn't even look human.

No_Name_KHX.png

Dec 25, 2018
Big KH youtubers are mad about leaks right now

if people really thought this wouldn't happen, then idk what to say. I find it hilarious how they got super early access to the game, guess they're mad people actually are playing the game when they're not.

Last edited:

Eightley

Nov 6, 2018
Has anyone considered that the OG leaker was talking about that Versus XIII-parody Toybox cutscene when he "confirmed" Noctis being in the game? He's never actually said it it was him.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
That scene with Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Luxord wow
Might stop watching these videos now, the Vanitas throw, aqua fight and the org chat have all gotten me super hyped.

Luxord and Demyx being from UX is surprising

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Xehanort being redeemed or either YMX turning against himself and creating a time loop has been kind of obvious for awhile to me based on certain things his VA has said about the character and how he was told to voice him. His eyes originally being grey / him having Luxu's keyblade made me start to think he was possessed though.

The original leaker said neither she, or Roxas, are playable. He said it was Sora, Riku and a third that we know now is Aqua.

I know but I was kind of hoping he was lying lol. I know people said he ended up being wrong about KHUx stuff? I hope she gets dlc then.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
What would be the purpose of Sora being the MoM? What happens then? Where does KH go from there?

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I definitely can see YX turning good, the whole eye color/ear thing made me think he was being used by someone/something else.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
jukeboxhero2396 I'd edit sperging out of your post so you don't get in trouble, could be seen as ableism which the site doesn't really condone. I don't care personally but ya.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
It's kind of sad that the whole Master of Masters, Foretellers and Dandelion's plot is way more interesting than the Xehanort stuff.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
It's kind of sad that the whole Master of Masters, Foretellers and Dandelion's plot is way more interesting than the Xehanort stuff.
That's probably why the epilogue and secret ending won't be added until a few days after release. Nomura said the game leaves you wanting the next game and that the epilogue and secret movie are the two biggest spoilers in the game but relate to what comes after KH3 and he didn't want people uploading the future of KH, he wants people to focus on KH3 until they finish it.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Really though, as much as I'd like MoM to be an original character, I think he's just an adult Sora same way Ava is an adult Kairi.

The ending of KH3 will involve the Foretellers and Ephemer showing up and the Black Box revealed to be a time portal to which Sora travels back to the past. Xehanort is just a pawn for MoM's plans.

KHUX is going to be absolutely vital to KH4 as they start to plant the seeds for that plot.

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
By the way, I'm glad Aqua didn't get norted by loneliness like I feared. It's still lame that she got norted by darkness waters (wut) but it's better.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Really though, as much as I'd like MoM to be an original character, I think he's just an adult Sora same way Ava is an adult Kairi.

The ending of KH3 will involve the Foretellers and Ephemer showing up and the Black Box revealed to be a time portal to which Sora travels back to the past. Xehanort is just a pawn for MoM.

KHUX is going to be absolutely vital to KH4 as they start to plant the seeds for that plot.
Wait how could Ava be Adult Kairi. We know only Sora travels to the past (maybe)

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017

The ending of KH3 will involve the Foretellers and Ephemer showing up and the Black Box revealed to be a time portal to which Sora travels back to the past.

Invi is adult Xion.

Luxu is adult Roxas.

Gula is adult Tidus

Aced is adult Goofy.

Ira is adult Noctis.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Xehanort stuff was never really handled well. BBS should've laid the foundations for it but it wasn't...very well written so a lot of characters came off stupider than they should have (ex. Terra and Eraqus especially), it suffers from a lot of 'telling instead of showing', and Xehanort is so comically evil that it's actually baffling that no knew he was evil from the jump. I still think KH won't ever be super well written but I'm hoping Nomura can tell a more consistent story without all the retcons and stuff post-KH3.

Also give Kairi her own game.

tenor.gif