• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1548020467203.jpg
There's gonna be a renaissance of Sully memes come this games release.

I can see this gif now

Ravenwraith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
All the hype and shit about this game being a conclusion only for Sora to disappear at the end and create the biggest cliffhanger since the first game would be an interesting take

By that I mean it's a really bad idea. Of course there will be more games after this, but why not let people have their ending?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I totally forgot what that Beckett dudes problem was...

Hope we get to whack him with a Keyblade.

discotrigger

Oct 25, 2017
That CG model looks amazing, but I think the artists may have forgotten that's supposed to be a wig. It looks so much like real hair coming out of his scalp right now. EDIT: Then again, to be fair, his wig looks fairly convincing in the film as well, compared to most.

Last edited:

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Did inferno beat PotC? Hes talking about twilight town now

Dude might beat the game by tomorrow

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Also if I recall correctly, Nomura was asked in the Perfect Worlds interview about the future of Kingdom Hearts a few weeks ago and if he has the story for the next saga planned out yet because they don't know what Nomura could do after Xehanort's story is over.

He replied something like "Yes but don't only think about the future. I think that if there's a future timeline, there must also be a past timeline." which would make sense with these leaks that the next saga will be completely in the past.

Applesauce21

Jan 19, 2019
Man what is up with Japanese and not showing the romance, why can't you have Sora and Kairi get together before he lost to time.

Shit even One Piece had a kiss.
Maybe it's cultural? My Japanese friend said that they don't often need the grand gestures that you see in western fiction to understand when something is romantic. that being said, this game does come into the West and often times things do get lost in translation because of this.

Edit: well not ALL the leakers are dming each other so I guess that's it. We will be touted more. Think I'm just going to wait for the Japanese release at this point.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
WZs7SIa.png

Only just noticed but this thread is the 5th most viewed thread on gaming side (that isn't locked anyways)

The KH thirst is real

Dragmire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Once the "guy gets the girl", that's the end of their story in these types of media. They would never fight or have issues or go on adventures as equals. It's a happy ending. And It's all bullshit.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
It's really pathetic that Jack Sparrow can breathe on an organization member with his stinky breath to knock them out into the water. Org XIII are losers.

Dragmire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I love the whole Disney character easily beats Org members thing going on. I love it. Please let Maleficent defeat one by bopping one with her staff.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Frankly i thought this game would be mostly serious when it comes to it's main plot so i am really glad Nomura and his team decided to have some fun

discotrigger

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe being (supposed) keyblade wielders is making them overconfident? Still, Luxord of all people being 'tricked' like that, whew laddie.