• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
That was absolutely hilarious lmao. I love that they are integrating the plot with the disney stuff more.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
t5Fb76i.gif

forever so good lol.

plus a bonus
fFyOBVZ.gif

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
These Org members smh

I fully expect this to happen to Demyx at some point lmao

original

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Sora had his keyblade effortlessly knocked away by Vanitas. Ya'll acting like he hasn't jobbed to lol.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know Hunchback appeared in this series already but as far as I'm concerned

This is the Organization

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
At least Vantias was effecting Sora heart, what everyone else's excuses.

Alright if you wanna play that game:

Aqua had no keyblade against Ansem
Vanitas was taken by surprise from behind by Sully
Aqua was said to be weakened in her fight against Vanitas

The fact is Sora jobbed just as much as anybody else has so far.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WZs7SIa.png

Only just noticed but this thread is the 5th most viewed thread on gaming side (that isn't locked anyways)

The KH thirst is real
I'd imagine those in the community thread must be going nuts dodging all this because wow, these are just coming nonstop.

Also, never thought I'd be having this much fun with the series again just by ruining myself with the details lol

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Wait so ending was leaked?
We haven't seen video of the ending but leakers have described it. Naminé and Roxas somehow become their own people, Xion is ordered to kill Axel but Xion betrays the Organization. Sora and Kairi share a paopu fruit. Everyone is fine and alive. Sora and Kairi's hands are about to touch and then Sora is whisked away into purple and black smoke. Kairi apparently cries and Sora is assumed dead but he is actually alive and trapped back in time/the past. The credits play. The foretellers are in the credits.

Won't know much else until the epilogue and secret movie come out after the games official release.

Iceternal

Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe the difference in quality of the cutscenes from previous games.

We've had to endure so much shit to deserve this !

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Honestly i love how the game is constantly meta about it's own plotline in both the Larxene scene and the whole Sora interaction with Vantias at this point Sora knows what to expect from these pepole

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Twilight Town cutscene!

EDIT: Pretty much confirmed that Ansem was talking about either Naminé or Xion. I think it's xion actually.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Twilight Town cutscene!

EDIT: Pretty much confirmed that Ansem was talking about either Naminé or Xion. I think it's xion actually.

That... actually sounds like "the girl" is someone we've never seen. Every "girl" in the series is accounted for and Ansem likely doesn't remember Xion and if he does, he knows exactly what happened to her.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
It's Kairi. Ansem Report 11 confirms it:

"These fragments are seen as shooting stars.This explains why these "gummi blocks" can travel freely to other worlds.I know the catalyst of this collapse—the appearance of the Heartless. However, it will take time search out the worlds' doors and to retrieve each heart.Furthermore, the doors can be locked using a Keyblade, making the heart forever unattainable. I must take action before the wielder of the key appears in this world.If the princesses and the Keyblade are connected, they should resonate.I've chosen a girl. I don't know if she holds the princesses' powers, but I will find out. She may lead me to the key bearer.I shall set her free and observe. "

The person Ansem experimented upon was Kairi - Ansem thought that Kairi could be a princess of heart so he experimented on here causing her to lose her memories of Raident Garden and was likely a shell until the darkness swallowed up Raidant Garden and she went to Destiny Island

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Also "the girl" is referring to Kairi, right?
I'm pretty sure it's Xion considering Roxas and Naminé constantly get mentioned and they go to the mansion and look at Naminé's room. Also this is "data that Ansem is hiding" from the Organization according to the video and the girl is part of that data. Wouldn't make sense to be Kairi.

It's possible I'm wrong but Kairi isn't data.

Dec 25, 2018
so KH3's life poll ends in 8 mins and is 50/50

Also, Nomura said the KH3 ending would be hard to accept. That sounds like it would be hard to accept.