• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 25, 2018
Yeah his twitter was suspended.

Video of the wall run indicator cringe. I can't believe they actually thought it was okay to put it in the game.

Last edited:

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
That being said, it takes a total of three seconds to spoiler tag a story plot point. Three seconds to save a random unsuspecting stranger a ton of heartache isn't a bad investment at all.

Even if it's not a set in stone rule of the site/thread, I'd still like to ask everyone to consider continuing the use of the tags. They're easy to click, and easy to ignore. I'll be clicking on all of them on site anyway, I need them plot points NOW

Anyone who comes into this thread and gets upset they got spoiled....

bicycle-bike.jpg

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who comes into this thread and gets upset they got spoiled....

bicycle-bike.jpg

Eh, as far as people know for now, there are only gameplay spoiler. a week or two from now is a different story, but if legit story spoilers drop now, during the time when it's assumed to be safe, then that would suck big time for the one person who gets spoiled first.

Besides, honestly speaking, if someone is on the lookout for story spoilers, tagging them makes it easier to zero in on them and ignore the gameplay detail, commentary and complaints from users.

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
That wall indicator all over the city looks unecessary. Not that I bothered that much, but its kinda detracting.

Did the leaker mentioned anything about the suspension?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Braig and Brain being twin brothers would be a pretty neat twist but I found the bit about Braig recruiting Marluxia to be a bit hard to follow.
Why would they go into all the detail and not mention Strelitzia and her fate? Marluxia being offed and her killer never being revealed would be awful.

The fight between Aqua, Vanitas and Larxene over Ventus is a pretty neat idea though.

I don't really believe it though

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Braig and Brain being twin brothers would be a pretty neat twist but I found the bit about Braig recruiting Marluxia to be a bit hard to follow.
Why would they go into all the detail and not mention Strelitzia and her fate? Marluxia being offed and her killer never being revealed would be awful.

The fight between Aqua, Vanitas and Larxene over Ventus is a pretty neat idea though.

It would seem as if they don't want to give away all the UX twists and plot revelations in this. The fact that we could already know by playing KH3 that Braig was hanging around that time, that he and his brother got access to the book of prophecies and that something happened that caused the leaders to jump through time/dimension would seem like a good hook. Just like when we knew going into BBS that the three heroes would disappear at one point leaving just a young boy who looked exactly liked Terra calling himself Xehanort.

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018

I couldnt stop thinking...what if ends up being "half" true. What if they're not twin brothers, but just brothers? You know...all the Dandelions meeting would make sense if at the time Braig sceme with his brother(not saying which one would be though).

Dec 25, 2018
Lol KH insider leaks must have spoiler tags despite it being in a spoiler thread and can't post leak sources.

Kh Reddit is the worst, they're permabanning for even the slightest discussion of like if critical mode is available from the start. Literally don't go on there anymore, too boring.

anyway, I hope with his twitter being suspended there's a lot less aggravation with people.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Lol KH insider leaks must have spoiler tags despite it being in a spoiler thread and can't post leak sources.

Kh Reddit is the worst, they're permabanning for even the slightest discussion of like if critical mode is available from the start. Literally don't go on there anymore, too boring.

anyway, I hope with his twitter being suspended there's a lot less aggravation with people.
I really hope you aren't trashing the way I'm moderating on my forum :)

notnow0182

Dec 16, 2017

Only story spoilers have to go in spoiler tags since we only have one thread on the forum to discuss all the leaks. Last I checked, there was the same problem here about three hours ago, no? You guys decided to make a second thread, KHI hasn't doesn't that so story spoilers remain in spoiler tags. Please stfu

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
The reddit is removing posts and comments that aren't even actual leaks, like people talking about critical mode and whatnot. They're doing a good job with moderating but they are being very extreme and I do think not having a place for people to talk is working against them, but I'm not a part of their crew so idk their numbers or if it's actually working for them.

Dec 25, 2018
Official Staff Communication
A couple things: This is a spoiler thread. Spoiler tags are not required. The purpose of a spoiler thread is to openly discuss spoilers. If you still want to tag your own posts as spoilers, you can, but members cannot enforce behavior on other members. This has come up multiple times in this thread and there's no reason for this discussion to continue. Open spoilers are to be expected in a topic with UNMARKED SPOILERS in the thread title. If you are sensitive to certain spoilers over others it is your own responsibility to avoid the thread.

We're not required to mark spoilers, so therefore we aren't making a 2nd thread. It's your risk to be here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Hoping the reddit isn't nuked anytime soon. If it is though, I'll reupload everything I've got saved to mixtape.moe. Should stay up for a long time just like when RDR2 gameplay was being leaked before launch.

Dec 25, 2018
The reddit is removing posts and comments that aren't even actual leaks, like people talking about critical mode and whatnot. They're doing a good job with moderating but they are being very extreme and I do think not having a place for people to talk is working against them, but I'm not a part of their crew so idk their numbers or if it's actually working for them.

Lol all the "I'm going to play critical mode first" posts make it so hard for me.

notnow0182

Dec 16, 2017
We're not required to mark spoilers, so therefore we aren't making a 2nd thread. It's your risk to be here.

No one said that. I said a few hours ago people were complaining in this thread about story spoilers not being in spoiler tags because some just want to see the gameplay and menu stuff. For a resolution, a mod here made a second thread for just gameplay spoilers. My point was instead of making a second thread, we just have one on KHI and story spoilers remain in spoiler tags. We're doing the same thing over there that reset is doing here so I don't understand why you were calling the site out for preventing discussion somehow.

I think we can all agree though the reddit is whack. What are they thinking. No discussion at all?

Balls

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

I bought the PS4 collection a while back and am playing Birth by Sleep right now. Is it alright if I skip 2.8 and just watch the cut scenes from those games on youtube? Cause I really don't see myself beating it by the time KH3 comes out and it's like 30$ here in Canada.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think I liked the doom and gloom about the combat more than people whining about spoilers from both sides. Hopefully this dude uploads something to give this place a pick me up.

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
I think I liked the doom and gloom about the combat more than people whining about spoilers from both sides. Hopefully this dude uploads something to give this place a pick me up.

This thread made me realise people have way too much free time on their hands.

Also I came in looking for some good story spoilers, disappointed.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

I bought the PS4 collection a while back and am playing Birth by Sleep right now. Is it alright if I skip 2.8 and just watch the cut scenes from those games on youtube? Cause I really don't see myself beating it by the time KH3 comes out and it's like 30$ here in Canada.

If you dont have time then yeah, youtube DDD. I liked playing through it though, but its a pretty long game

That said Play Birth by Sleep 0.2. Its only 3 hours long and is esenntially KHIII: Ground Zeroes

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
not currently, but I feel like people are definitely gonna complain about it (even though in May people told them about it)

If they post https://www.reddit.com/user/avaricious93 will tell you

They won't turn it off with a patch since it's meant for casual players to figure out what things they can climb and what things they can't climb. Even though it doesn't feel like it's necessary, I get why they did it and I don't think they're going to do anything about it since it's done on purpose to help out a new audience for accessibility. It's honestly not that big of a deal. It didn't really bother me at least.

Ultraviolence

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah looks like Riku, as if he's passed out or something. I edited the image to reduce the brightness and the chin and mouth are barely visible, but it looks like Riku.
Yeah the clothes match up too but there's some weirdness going on with them. Maybe this is what it looks like when you reach zero HP and use that Midas Coin item? The one that lets you come back at full HP

PurgeVIII

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
United States
Nomura has confirmed that he and the development team are taking a new direction in worlds that won't have Sora and co. visiting worlds multiple times.

Sora & co would mean him, Donald, and Goofy I'd assume right? That doesn't mention Riku at all. It also falls in line with that previous leak stating that the game made it seem like you only play as Riku for a little bit then making you play him for extended periods later on.

notnow0182

Dec 16, 2017
https://www.kh13.com/news/nomura-reveals-new-kingdom-hearts-iii-details-in-dengeki-interview

Nomura has confirmed that he and the development team are taking a new direction in worlds that won't have Sora and co. visiting worlds multiple times.

That's not a quote, that's just a headline making an interpretation. In the actual quote, he never says you don't visit any worlds multiple times. He just says he liked how worlds were visited twice in KH2 and that KH3 would have a different dynamic with how worlds are visited. Theyre separate statements and he never said we wouldn't visit worlds multiple times. We had a discussion about this recently on KHI.

This is the actual quote in the article you just posted:

"In KH II, once you had completed each world you had to back in each world again. Will it be the same in KH III ?

Some people liked this and other didn't. It will be different in KH III."