• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

He says this every few days. It's basically this:

tenor.gif

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm guessing the Aqua fight is part of the final battle? Unless it's early in the game because I doubt he started a new game just to do this.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
There's a user in the Insider spoiler thread dunking on the usage of female characters in this game which seems entirely fair.
That is completely believable. Kairi probably isn't going to do crap, Namine still hasn't shown up, the current speculation is that Aqua dies, and Xion's use in the story in regards to Lea can go either way. That's excluding what potentially happens with Larxene and other female characters.

Oct 25, 2018
So does the leaked trophy list suggest the sequences are in order at first? If so, reuniting with Kairi and the seven guardians of light gathering together seems to suggest they all make it to the end, since the next trophy is defeating the final boss, Master Xehanort. And if that trailer showed us the seven, they are Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Ventus, Lea and terra, also suggesting Aqua does not make it.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Her design there is pretty cool. Not really going to look into it more than that, since I just wanted very light content spoilers.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Anti-Aqua's dialogue is heartbreaking. It's also interesting to her the evolution in her musical theme from the original, to the Phantom Aqua boss fight in 0.2, to the Anti-Aqua fight. I still love the Jaws-esque piano from the Phantom Aqua fight.

Aqua being named 'Anti-Aqua' is interesting.

She gave in to her loneliness and despair of being locked in the realm of darkness for so long.

Effectively character assassination since her thing was that she WOULD and COULD endure it even after all the horrible shit that went down. Meh.

Yeah, I'm still a bit headscratch-y over it. The whole point of 0.2 was Aqua wrestling back and forth against the darkness, and then having that catharsis and hope in the end that she could endure. I think her ending up in such a dark place in KH3 would have worked really well if 0.2 hadn't existed, and if we hadn't played through Aqua going through that character development. Because we did, it feels jarring. I'm assuming there is some kind of catalyst that causes her to become Anti-Aqua, but... yeah. I'm trying not to judge without context, but it's very, very hard, lol.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
Wonder how some fans will take it.
as a fan myself: crippling sadness, curse you Nomura you beautiful whimsical bastard
----------------------
I click on the videos and then I don't watch them for spoilers, but I listen to them. And holy shit that soundtrack is HOT
it's just my way of coping with the fact that I have to wait 11 days for the game

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
Personally I don't think Aqua "actually" dies but we'll see.

I don't think anyone will die in the end :P.

Now the fact mentioned that KH does doesn't have well written female characters in true of course and I don't think
KH3 will be any exception albeit I also don't think it will be "FFXV Luna" kind of bad.