• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I don't know how some will take Sora being remove from so many original characters only to end up in UX for a game or more.

Although that could be Nomura way of trying to spice of the series and give it a "fresh start".

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
They've done a really good job optimizing this game. The fact that it can run close to 60 with great visuals on a base X1 is impressive. I'm guessing where they took a hit was load times since they seem pretty excessive. But it's much better than lowering graphical fidelity or FPS in exchange, so I'm okay with that.

It's obviously going to look and run the best on an X1X so I'm curious just how good it'll look.

KaitoCam

Dec 29, 2018
it would be cool if you got an item or a keyblade or something for having a save file from every KH game on Ps4 but I know it would be unfair to xbox peeps

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Sora going back to KHUX times would be so stupid. After DDD, no one could possibly want them to double down on the time travel nonsense.

Error404

Oct 29, 2017
LoD looks incredible. I'm hesitant to consume more of the leaked stuff, but I may not be able to help myself.

MidweekCoyote

Mar 23, 2018
I barely looked at these as I am currently only interested at the status of FF characters, but catching a glimpse of these cutscenes is refreshing simply because both dialogue and direction have improved tenfold to anything that came before in the series.

What in the flying fuck happened? It can't be just the engine helping.

Ultraviolence

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watched the Vanitas boss fight again and Aqua's airdodge is much, much better than in 0.2. Fingers crossed for a DLC Arena that lets us play as Aqua and Riku if we want.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The main issue with the Sora is MoM theory is didn't Nomura confirm the MoM wasn't appearing in KH3...but at the same time there is a loophole

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
"Do you really think the world can be saved with just 7 people?"

Man if MoM was Sora and he knew all this..this would be the ultimate keikaku moment

Applesauce21

Jan 19, 2019
Ah, ok thanks. He is the only one I trust fully since the other 3 have been dming eachother other and said they would "torture" us lol.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
What if Nomura was half lying and half truthful. Sora goes back in time to the time before the Dandellions and realises that he must become the Masters of Masters in order to make the events of Kingdom Hearts take place so the final shot is Sora creating the outfit and putting it on but he is not truly the Masters of Masters yet and goes to explore this new world.

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
What in the flying fuck happened?

Money. I'm sure Disney was a lot more uptight about the content representing their properties this time, so Square had to put the resources needed for it. Not only that, but I also think a franchise like this (one of SE main ones) would eventually get this treatment jumping from past gen, I mean, the way games are made and sold today is much different, and they need to adapt. In the past people would be satisfied with a lot less, but the community is getting increasingly demanding about quality, specially when it comes to how the story in Kingdom Hearts is presented ever since it turned into a complicated thing.

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
So I guess Marluxia and Larxene don't remember about Ux. I think that's a good thing that they didn't have another agenda during CoM that would have been too much retconing.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping that since Riku and Aqua both have playable fights that Kairi finally gets a chance to shine for once. Let her have her moment (and not take an L like Aqua) Nomura. It's been 15+ years.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
If the leaked ending is true with Sora getting Thanos'd and getting displaced in time, the next trilogy will definitely detail him becoming MoM.

We literally know the keepers are in the credits but not in the actual ending so they're in the secret movie/epilogue. It'll end with MoM removing his hood to show us an adult Sora and sow the seeds for a KH4 just like KH2 did with DDD.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
If the leaked ending is true with Sora getting Thanos'd and getting displaced in time, the next trilogy will definitely detail him becoming MoM.

We literally know the keepers are in the credits but not in the actual ending so they're in the secret movie/epilogue. It'll end with MoM removing his hood to show us an adult Sora and sow the seeds for a KH4 just like KH2 did.

there is no definite about that. He could get displaced in time and not be MoM. If that first part is even true.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming he does go back in time, sora is gonna fucking puppet master everything lmao.

Edit : I'm behind on my ux lore but doesn't MoM want to "see" shit unfold? Isn't that why his eye is in a keyblade or some shit?

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
After all the spoilers and cutscenes still no info on Maleficent, if she's not gonna do anything I wonder why they keep bringing her back.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
bruh i'm dead

someone needs to gif Sully tossing Vanitas like that

Ask and you shall receive

W7k2vQ.gif

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
Nomura said we won't see MoM in KH3
I'm really sick of all these personae. Let MoM be an og character jesus.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping that since Riku and Aqua both have playable fights that Kairi finally gets a chance to shine for once. Let her have her moment (and not take an L like Aqua) Nomura. It's been 15+ years.
The original leaker said neither she, or Roxas, are playable. He said it was Sora, Riku and a third that we know now is Aqua.

Feb 5, 2018

We literally know the keepers are in the credits but not in the actual ending so they're in the secret movie/epilogue. It'll end with MoM removing his hood to show us an adult Sora and sow the seeds for a KH4 just like KH2 did with DDD.

Strong doubt. Sora does not act like the MoM at all and his voice actor can make a much deeper and older voice if he wanted. Also Sora passing on No Name to Luxu and then Xehanort for all the evil he caused goes so much against his character.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Assuming he does go back in time, sora is gonna fucking puppet master everything lmao.

Edit : I'm behind on my ux lore but doesn't MoM want to "see" shit unfold? Isn't that why his eye is in a keyblade or some shit?
I mean, if Sora goes back in time, he needs to make the War happen because if not that his entire existence would be erased in a sense without Xehanort - then Sora wouldn't become a keyblade warrior

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Okay so the game ends with MX, Vanitas and Repliku all getting off'd while Ansem, Xemnas and YX are sent back to their own timelines

Calling it now, Epilogue has you playing as Kairi heading out to save Sora with the rest

Secret movie reveals Sora is MoM

Screenshot this fam