• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Also give Kairi her own game.

tenor.gif

Considering the treatment of woman in Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't want to see that.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
For people who have Imgur blocked: KH3 is apparently literally fucking Kingdom Hearts: Infinity War.

Ending scene is Kairi and Sora about to hold hands and then Sora disappears into smoke, Kairi cries and Sora is presumed dead. Sora apparently is trapped in the past. Then the credits roll. I can see why KH3IsLife said it didn't have a conclusion.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I think it's sort of implied that Sora gets trapped in the past during the final battle and then Kairi is imaging Sora

Applesauce21

Jan 19, 2019
Well, if this is all true it really sucks for me because Namine is my favorite. It's also kind of bothersome that the other leaker told me not to be worried about her, just wait and see in kh3 and everyone has a role. Kind of wish these leakers didn't string us along for all this time. Makes the sting worse.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Wait how can the girl say the game is a masterpiece if she didn't play, she only seemingly watch and knows how things go down right?

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Wait how can the girl say the game is a masterpiece if she didn't play, she only seemingly watch and knows how things go down right?

Sorry, I misquoted from that image. She said "a work of art, I just hated the ending".

And this honestly lines up with how the original guys seemingly loved the game up until the ending.

It's going to be really subjective.

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
So I rewatched the LoD scene and....I'm sorry did they do that on purpose ?

IElc5LT.jpg

FdI44OG.jpg

In both cases the line seems a lot off it's hilarious

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
They also haven't actually said "in the past", I think, or detailed what actually happens. Just that "Sora is dead/trapped in time" or something. Past/details are all speculation.

Legit Story Spoilers
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I think it's fair to trust the leak, they stated that you play as Aqua and fight Vanitas which we just learned.

To sum things up from all the various bits of info floating about

Terra, Aqua, Ventus are fine
Riku and Kairi are fine
Roxas, Xion, Lea, and Isa are fine
Naminé goes to the islands for a final scene with everyone
Sora gets lost in time (we don't know HOW this happens, supposedly he's Thanos'd, would support what the leaker said about the game being Infinity War 2.0)

pQofGkr.gif

Foretellers show up in the credits (so Ira, Ava, Gula, Aced, Invi)
Xemnas orders Xion to kill Axel but she betrays the Organization and joins your party when fighting Saix
Riku and Sora beat Repliku
Before the final fight, Sora and Kairi sit down at Destiny Islands and share a Paopu fruit
Master Xehanort, Vanitas and Repliku die, Young Xehanort, Ansem and Xemnas are sent back to their timelines
Young Xehanort is evil as fuck
You fight Saix with Roxas as a party member
You fight YX, Ansem and Xemnas all at once with Mickey and Riku as party members
MX is "redeemed" (???)
Most of the Organization get reverted and survive

Just speculation but the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts is probably used to restore everything after beating MX which restores everything and even uncorrupts Xehanort and the Organization. Possibly how he's "redeemed". Dunno though.

Last edited:

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just realized something.

If this is all true, and KH4 is gonna be set in the far past, then this would be the perfect installment to bring in Star Wars.

Both are set "A Long Tine Ago..."

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
All will be clear by the time Kingdom Hearts III-2 drops, when Sora will have suddenly vanished to turn into Valhalla's protector or some bullshit while wearing a very sexy armor, by then hopefully he'll have achieved Terra's physique. Nomura's trilogy is happening.

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Well, we have time travel stuff in KH. So its not hard to believe in a crazy shit like Sora being MoM in a story full of nuts.

I think it's fair to trust the leak, they stated that you play as Aqua and fight Vanitas which we just learned.

To sum things up from all the various bits of info floating about

Terra, Aqua, Ventus are fine
Riku and Kairi are fine
Roxas, Xion, Lea, and Isa are fine
Naminé goes to the islands for a final scene with everyone
Sora gets lost in time (we don't know HOW this happens, supposedly he's Thanos'd, would support what the leaker said about the game being Infinity War 2.0)

pQofGkr.gif

Foretellers show up in the credits (so Ira, Ava, Gula, Aced, Invi)
Xemnas orders Xion to kill Axel but she betrays the Organization and joins your party
Before the final fight, Sora and Kairi sit down at Destiny Islands and share a Paopu fruit
Master Xehanort, Vanitas and Repliku die, Young Xehanort, Ansem and Xemnas are sent back to their timelines
Young Xehanort is evil as fuck
You fight Saix with Roxas as a party member
MX is "redeemed" (???)
Most of the Organization get reverted and survive

Maybe Young Xehanort is the villain(or not who are supposed to be)? Lol its kinda difficult to buy this MX redeemed. Maybe it has to do with the secrets about the Keyblade War.

Deleted member 511

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering the treatment of woman in Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't want to see that.

I don't see how continuing to give them less screen time would make that any better? Especially when the main problem with most of the female characters is them being underwritten / barely getting in screen time in the first place. Aqua was better in .02 imo because the spotlight was more on her.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Well, we have time travel stuff in KH. So its not hard to believe in a crazy shit like Sora being MoM in a story full of nuts.

Maybe Young Xehanort is the villain(or not who are supposed to be)? Lol its kinda difficult to buy this MX redeemed. Maybe it has to do with the secrets about the Keyblade War.
Shit sounds wild bruh, really can't wait to see what Nomura pulls out of his ass to redeem MX. I'm genuinely excited.

I honestly think they're going to pull a "Xehanort was simply MoM's puppet this whole time!!11".

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
The salt will be Glodious.

I'm fine with the ending. Sora's Plot Armor is too stronk to not get better from death

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I'm down with the whole thing. Let's do thiiiiis.

Also, I highly doubt that Sora is vanished in the ending. That scene with him and Kairi is more likely Kairi just thinking of him and then "actually she was alone". 🤷🏻‍♀️

Unless there's some kind of "Sora you have to go, and you get one last sunset on Destiny Islands" so he spends it with Kairi until the last second.

I'm thinking scenario 1 though.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Watch Sora being transported to another dimension and Nomura using that as a excuse to do another Keyblade War all over again.
Or he'll just throw him in the mobile game.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
These leaks are cool and all, but I need to see more of my boy Roxas

Deleted member 42686

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Shit sounds wild bruh, really can't wait to see what Nomura pulls out of his ass to redeem MX. I'm genuinely excited.

I honestly think they're going to pull a "Xehanort was simply MoM's puppet this whole time!!11".

I'm now more concerned about this foretellers showing up in the credits. I mean, what kinda of relevance they have here? Only if it connects to the thing about Sora be trapped in the past or the contents of the box(if it ever gonna be revealed).

discotrigger

Oct 25, 2017
I'm more hopeful that MoM is using the black box and/or No Name keyblade as a way to undermine Xehanort. It could be that Xehanort is still being possessed, but by the MoM's arch nemesis. MoM has the aquamarine eyes, his mortal enemy No Heart has amber eyes, it kinda' gels.

If Sora ends up being MoM, the eye could be his way of gathering clues on how to stop Xehanort's possession or something crazy, and once he discovers the solution he puts it in the black box for his younger self to use at 'the right moment' in Kingdom Hearts 3.

EDIT: Here's an even weirder (dumber) theory for you- Sora is in the black box and MoM is sending him Back to the Future.

Last edited:

Applesauce21

Jan 19, 2019
Was it ever mentioned how Roxas and Namine get out of Sora and Kairi? Or is Nomura just gonna skip over that and suddenly they just pop out of nowhere lol