• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
Uno. The children's game we all know and hate. The original destroyer of friendships. You think you know your friends, and then BOOM, they make you draw four cards AND change the suit. Monsters, each and every one of them.

But, Uno also harbors a deeper, darker secret: it is a gateway into the devastatingly bleak Assassin's Creed franchise.

The Evidence:
jpg
First, Uno is published by Ubisoft. Do you know what other franchise is also published by Ubisoft? That's right, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

Also, Assassin's Creed.

Ever notice the strange, evocative symbols in the corners of Uno cards? Let's take a quick look.
This last symbol is very circular, which reminds me of a certain object from another series, hang onto that thought.
Now, what other game series has symbols that are crucial to the plot?
Remember when I said to remember that thought? Here's your chance:
A circular object. Hm, what a coincidence.
What do you know, Assassin's Creed.

To draw an even closer connection to Assassin's Creed, I believe that Uno has been rereleased, updated, and followed up on even more times than the Assassin's Creed games. This is an impressive feat that can only be rivaled by EA Sports' classic WWE titles. Thus providing an indelible link between Assassin's Creed and Uno.

For the coup de grace, let's take a look outside of the games. I know this is a bit atypical, but I believe that the results warrant further investigation.

Let's take a look at two very interesting metascores:
You'll notice that if you add one to Uno, you get Dos. Dos, in English, is two. Do you know what game is included in the Ezio Collection? Assassin's Creed II (II is Roman for two btw).

If your children start playing Uno, they'll be Assassins before you know it.

I rest my case, your honor.
E5hUSZY.jpg

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
I think the metascores are the clearest evidence

edit:(?)
What the fuck am I reading this is incredible

gabriex555

Oct 27, 2017
Uno's wildcard clearly hints at a new blue character in mario too. Maybe it'll appear in the next game?

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the quality content I crave.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like someone has been playing Uno on Xbox 360

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ubisoft Chengu worked on the Uno games. A studio located in China. The setting of Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, Uno for 360. I remember constantly hearing that it was just a dumpster fire of people abusing their cams and showing their dicks. When I finally tried to play it after a lot of that stuff died down I figured it couldn't be as bad as they said. I swear the first thing I saw was a guy jerking it. Really shows you what people do with new tech.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
You have a spelling error in the Title.

Its not Uno, its Juno, aka the now dead evil Isu person/computer from Assassins creed.