• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
78rfFfj.gif

w0sL7hP.png

UnkqObr.gif

stVAjzv.png

RVeiSph.png

Gs0muU7.png

vlGp5rC.png

FPMoFm4.png

hgofkx5.png

Q: Can I get that gorgeous Steelbook?

A: The extended edition and the Steelbook edition will be available in the following countries:

UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Iceland, Israel, Cyrpus, Malta, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia.

However, since there's no region locking on PS4, you'll be able to import it.

rVL5MFg.png

Q: So what's in the extended edition, then?

A: An extra chapter! PR description ahoy:

Until Dawn Extended Edition includes a Bonus DLC Chapter! This special bonus chapter sees Matt and Emily, a new couple, out on the mountain – but it's not long until they start to suspect they aren't alone…

Q: How long is the game?

A: Around 8-9 hours. You will almost certainly want to play through the game several times as there is a lot of story paths to follow and the games auto-saving system makes it so you can't just go back and redo every single answer.

Q: Is it possible to make every person survive the night?

A: Yes! - This should prove no small feat however. Expect to loose your loved ones on your first playthrough.

Q: So is this still a move game or what?

A: Well, no - but it does feature two different control schemes. A traditional button based method, and one using the DS4 sensors for movement.

Q: I liked Heavy Rain, will I like this game aswell?

A: Maybe. While the gameplay shares a lot of similarities it'll probably depend on whether you enjoy a good campy horror or not.

jjWS8Iw.png

Click the publications below to read their review

Gqplfty.png
hYSuON2.png

KAPFlCs.gif

Deleted member 9327

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Great OT!

So since this was in July 2017's PS Plus ensemble I decided to jump in and experience this together with my wife only to get majorly disappointed early on. Not because of the game itself, but it's terrible sound implementation. All the voices sound like they are coming right from a cellphone speaker. Like they spoke directly into a tin can plus the voices are way too low.

There are lots of results via Google about this issue and even Supermassive Games set up a (imo useless) FAQ about it. I've hooked up my PS4 Pro directly to my BRAVIA TV while the TV is hooked to my HT-RT5 soundbar. I don't have any comparable issues with any other movie, vod service or game. It's just Until Dawn so I don't see that the issue is on my end. Tried changing the PS4's audio settings, but sadly to no avail. Only workaround would be to use the TV's speakers, but thats hardly an improvement. I want to play this game because of its good reception and also because the VR games (Rush of Blood, The Inpatient).

Any1 else with this issue? Any ideas how to fix it?