• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HOOOOOOOOONK

Congrats to House House. Its a delightful little game. Everyone should play it.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
This game ruined watching Awesome Game Done Quick for me

(Coming from someone who finished the game)

OP
OP

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
giphy.gif

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Only industry veterans would go down this path because Goose is not the same old shit they make day in and day out.

Musubi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some salty people in here. If y'all think the game is just about memes then you clearly haven't played it.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Honk of the Year!

Well deserved. I can't remember a lot of things I played in 2019, but I fondly remember nearly every moment of Untitled Goose

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i think goose game is fine, but ehh

shoulda been Hypnospace Outlaw

thats an indie gem i can rally behind

Jun 23, 2019
Lol I'm not even mad. That's a pretty prestigious award to win. Congrats to House House. In before people mad that Sekiro, Resident Evil, or Death Stranding didn't win.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Well deserved. Very few games are such pure distillations of joy as Untitled Goose Game.

HONK

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Its another case of a nice little game with an annoying fan base (fitting to this game I guess)

Congrats to the devs

Musubi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its a good indie game. There's also not much to it and its pretty short.
I guess it really resonated with them on some level.

Honestly, that's the charm of it. There isn't much to it. You honk you flap your wings and you grab things with your beak. But the whole thing is such a cohesive package that its easily one of the most standout games of last year.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Exactly, so I don't even see why people are upset about this. Did you all watch the speed run on AGDQ and assumed the game was some trash 5 minute indie game?
Its amusing to see the reactions here because whenever Death Stranding wins, the narrative is that its unique and games that step away from the norm should be recognized in the industry. No game encapsulates that more than the winner in this case. I guess its more important for a goty to be AAA than anything else.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Its amusing to see the reactions here because whenever Death Stranding wins, the narrative is that its unique and games that step away from the norm should be recognized in the industry. No game encapsulates that more than the winner in this case.

Absolutely.

It's legit one of the most charming, funny and slick games I've played this generation.

ZeldaGalaxy94

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Sweden
I rather see a new game as this to win than an remake

Remake should not counts or the future will just be full of remakes and none uniqe games like UGG

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Cute, well made, and I smiled a lot playing it. At the end of the day, if something like that wins, I can't be mad. :)