• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

That chicken wasn't even in the same country as seasoning.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
He has no marketable skills at all? What was he doing all his life? Posting on video game message boards?

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I'm genuinely curious as to what kind of lawyer would actually take his Best Buy case. Judging from he video he's "working on it," but he doesn't actually have an attorney. Hopefully he's not trying to represent himself, that won't end well.

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Oh look, Redhead with another shit opinion. Remember, this asshat appeared on Infowars.
And? He's mentally immature and has a child. I believe that the child deserve a father that can be responsible and self-sufficient, and this guy seems to at least be trying, albeit in a very unrealistic way. No need to be rude simply because your opinion might be different from mine.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
I find it hard to believe how little common sense he has. Also, the cooking thing? Putting his food back on the uncooked chicken plate was disgusting.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe he didn't at least try to take the reporter position at IW. Isn't that like a silver platter? You wouldn't even need to vet your sources or do any real work, lol, and he obviously sees nothing wrong with appearing on the show...

Seven4sses

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
He looks like the lady with the apple from Snow White at that angle.

He should have just left when his parents were gonna give him money to straighten himself out. Way more than what Alex gave him and he *probably* would still be able to talk to his parents.

Edit: Went back and saw that his parents only offered him $1,100 to move out. Don't know why I though it was $10,000.

Last edited:

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
And? He's mentally immature and has a child. I believe that the child deserve a father that can be responsible and self-sufficient, and this guy seems to at least be trying, albeit in a very unrealistic way.

It's good to know that whenever I decide to run in front of oncoming traffic for insurance money, I'll have a champion in you.

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
didn't you vote for trump
No. What the heck does who I didn't vote for have anything to do with this guy seeking to sue Best Buy?
This guy is pathetic. Has an eight year old and doesn't even know how to make food? Revolting
It's not unheard of. I actually know a fair amount of privileged enough people to have never done a day's work in their lives, that don't know the most basic shit or how real life works. But you know what? In the end of the day, that is okay. What is not okay is being unwilling to learn and being an entitled prick. Once one of my friends got their own place, it was hard at first, but after a few months, they learned how life works and they feel better off for it. They cook, they clean, and they ask for help in exchange of helping out as well. Anyone can learn if they are willing.

I hope this guy learns. I hope he is able to manage by himself and for himself, and I hope in soon enough time, that kid is able to see a father that he can be proud of.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
No. What the heck does who I didn't vote for have anything to do with this guy seeking to sue Best Buy?

It's not unheard of. I actually know a fair amount of privileged enough people to have never done a day's work in their lives, that don't know the most basic shit or how real life works. But you know what? In the end of the day, that is okay. What is not okay is being unwilling to learn and being an entitled prick. Once one of my friends got their own place, it was hard at first, but after a few months, they learned how life works and they feel better off for it. They cook, they clean, and they ask for help in exchange of helping out as well. Anyone can learn if they are willing.

I hope this guy learns. I hope he is able to manage by himself and for himself, and I hope in soon enough time, that kid is able to see a father that he can be proud of.
You seem really keen on defending everything this guy does.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
What a pos. The way he floundered when talking about how he turned down a regular gig. "I'm doing alright" pfffffffft, lmao. Yeah I guess in comparison to actual homeless people you're doing great.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He looks like the product of all the mixed dna of all dudes that use reddit.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
You seem to have strong feelings on families being happy and together. That's OK... but I can see how this can be a non-factor for others.
Some families are shit and destroy themselves. In those cases, being apart is the right answer.
Not everything ends like a Hollywood movie.

nopressure

Oct 28, 2017
there's a certain irony in being mad at his parents for not caring for him like a child anymore while simultaneously offering nothing of material value to his 8 year old child.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Lol I'm kind of curious what his business to business IT business is actually doing.

He is lucky he was even able to find a place to stay. He should at least try for a part time job while doing this lawsuit. Although I feel skeptical about his story about Best Buy

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
There was a thread here about someone asking if it's ok to cook in their room with one of those pots. Of course everyone was like fuck no for a number of reasons. Probably a completely different person though. I mean what are the chances are the chances a guy like that visits a video game forum?

That air bnb lady must be lonely or reeeaaaaallly need help with that fence to put up with that shit.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017

Probably.

What am i doing :(

I'll see you in COURT

tumblr_oz7kwfXoYA1tqk2tko6_r1_400.gif

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
There are a million other threads to discuss the state of the country. Please stop derailing

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
There was a thread here about someone asking if it's ok to cook in their room with one of those pots. Of course everyone was like fuck no for a number of reasons. Probably a completely different person though. I mean what are the chances are the chances a guy like that visits a video game forum?

That air bnb lady must be lonely or reeeaaaaallly need help with that fence to put up with that shit.

I was gonna ask what's his Era username