• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
So he's going to win 400k and buy a house for 50-60k, get a part time job for 24k a year and "not gonna to have to worry about a lot after that."

LOL. Wow. This guy deserves no sympathy. What a complete fucking dipshit. Your lawyers are going to get some of that 400k, first of all, and then that 60k house needs property taxes and bills paid for, not to mention repairs, etc.

This moron thinks you just buy a house and boom you're done spending money I guess.

What about child support? Medical emergencies? Transportation costs? Food? Money on having some kind of livelihood?

Nobody this ignorant deserves pity. He's just being a fucking idiot and totally arrogant about it to boot.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
So he's going to win 400k and buy a house for 50-60k, get a part time job for 24k a year and "not gonna to have to worry about a lot after that."

LOL. Wow. This guy deserves no sympathy. What a complete fucking dipshit. Your lawyers are going to get some of that 400k, first of all, and then that 60k house needs property taxes and bills paid for, not to mention repairs, etc.

This moron thinks you just buy a house and boom you're done spending money I guess.

What about child support? Medical emergencies? Transportation costs? Food? Money on having some kind of livelihood?

Nobody this ignorant deserves pity. He's just being a fucking idiot and totally arrogant about it to boot.

And if he wins his BS case, his kid's mom will come down on him for some of that child support for sure. And garnish his wages for whatever work he does get.

And hes a minor celebrity, what company will hire someone so willing to sue their employer for BS. No one wants to take on such a burden to their company.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
And if he wins his BS case, his kid's mom will come down on him for some of that child support for sure. And garnish his wages for whatever work he does get.

And hes a minor celebrity, what company will hire someone so willing to sue their employer for BS. No one wants to take on such a burden to their company.
8 years of back child support will get a good chunk of any settlement he gets

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Is he representing himself?

That'd be something to watch.

"Your honor, I was fired for being a single male parent."
"Ok, and what's your evidence of this?"
"I'm a single male parent and I was fired."
"...case dismissed."

Also:

untitledfqs0t.png

2h5sez.png

EvanTheGamer

Banned
May 13, 2018
User warned: Ignoring mod post and derailing
Stop worrying what others are reading else you turn into something so cringeworthy that drives people to infowars.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
User warned: Ignoring mod post and derailing
And? He's mentally immature and has a child. I believe that the child deserve a father that can be responsible and self-sufficient, and this guy seems to at least be trying, albeit in a very unrealistic way. No need to be rude simply because your opinion might be different from mine.

Just looking at the guy, you can tell he probably thought Bernie was a savior then voted for Trump when Bernie lost.

He's that kind of guy.

He's a bad person. Don't make excuses for him.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
The worst part of this story, to me, was the part where he put the cooked chicken back on the plate with the uncooked chicken.

Minamu

Nov 18, 2017
Sweden
The video editing sure presented him as such, but does he have a mental disorder or something? Not judging but he seemed somewhat autistic to me.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I feel so good about myself. I have my shit together, especially compared to this guy

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like his mindset.

"How much money do I need to sue a corporation for so I don't have to work the next 10-15 years"

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, that lady is going to regret giving Rotundo so much leeway. He's going to be a tough customer to get rid of.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
This dude is beyond pathetic.

Also incoming lawsuit for that lady trying to get rid of him. SMH.

Biggersmaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis
This dude is a total piece of shit. Don't let the bing bong bing reality TV music fool you into thinking this is funny.

1. His court case is a thinly veiled poor discriminated white man MAGA dog whistle. Best Buy clearly fired his ass for being an idiot.

2 He is mugging for the camera hoping to get a reality TV show on TLC, Discovery, or some other shit. I'm talking about the cooking scenes.

3. Pray for his poor child. Fuck this dude for the example he has set.

4. This is the last video, article, or thread I will click on regarding this stain.

If this guy was a black deadbeat dad, he would not only not lack the ain't he funny lens, the right would demand he be jailed for life.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
The worst part of this story, to me, was the part where he put the cooked chicken back on the plate with the uncooked chicken.
So, I think about that and I'm like this dude is a failure but also someone failed this dude. Does he have the tools to even live on his own, and if not, what do we as a society do with people like him? If he wasn't such a shit I would feel bad for him, but I can't muster it, but there must be a not insignificant amount of people like him right? Do we give them government assistance and send them on their way? Do we just put them on the streets? Do we try to give them the tools and a job so they can be properly self-sufficient?

Lurkyseas

Banned
Dec 31, 2017
This dude is a total piece of shit. Don't let the bing bong bing reality TV music fool you into thinking this is funny.

1. His court case is a thinly veiled poor discriminated white man MAGA dog whistle. Best Buy clearly fired his ass for being an idiot.

2 He is mugging for the camera hoping to get a reality TV show on TLC, Discovery, or some other shit. I'm talking about the cooking scenes.

3. Pray for his poor child. Fuck this dude for the example he has set.

4. This is the last video, article, or thread I will click on regarding this stain.

If this guy was a black deadbeat dad, he would not only not lack the ain't he funny lens, the right would demand he be jailed for life.

Yeah. I don't feel sorry for his ass; I feel sorry for his child.