• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
3i8gESR.png

Xh5heSS.png

Y9GtiQe.png

There it is.

Has entire sources for gdb, libgc++, gcc, and an entire linux tree for the gatewayOS distro. Citations from 4chan.

That sort of thing has been out there for over a decade, not uncommon.
I see.

Last edited:

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Gonna list any details I find noteworthy on that one spreadsheet (covering GBA, GCN, DS and Wii games) talked about above.
  • Rhythm Tengoku is listed as 'RIQ' (full working title is known to be Rhythm IQ). Notes for the game say "The songs will be newly written for this game, so OK for the whole world"; yeah, right.
  • Donkey Kong Barrel Blast and Super Paper Mario are still listed as GameCube games.
  • 'Kirby' is still listed as a GameCube title. Note says that the game should be made like Kirby Super Star.
  • Captain Rainbow was a GameCube game! Listed as 'ウラキャラ' (background character).
  • Lots of working titles for DS games. 'Tingle RPG', 'Burabura Donkey DS', 'Custom Robo DS', 'Yoshi's Island 2', etc.
  • Elite Beat Agents was once known as Super Sonic Agents.
  • Pokemon Pinball is listed as a DS title, with Wi-Fi support. Developer is 'FUSE'. Target release date was September 2006.
  • Geist DS is listed. Had online play.
  • Gauntlet DS.
  • Some game called 'PLUCKER', developed by 'NIGHTLIGHT'. Notes: 'Proposal from Richard Garfield, the creator of Magic the Gathering. A strategy game that replaces card games with figures'.
  • 'Digitylish DS'. Super interesting; guess they were planning on bringing the series over to DS before DSi Ware was even a thing.
  • 'Tennis' for Wii; guess this was folded into Wii Sports.
  • Excitetruck is known as 'World's Toughest Race'; notes say "A racing game that looks like a 4WD truck version of Excitebike with realistically oriented graphics."; guess they figured they should actually put Excite in the title.
  • Project Hammer is listed as 'Hammer Man'. Notes says "Aiming to create a Dynasty Warriors type game that will sell in North America."
  • Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is just called 'Fire Emblem GC 2'. Note says "The direction is to increase the movie portion, which was well-received by users in the GC version."
  • Sphere, unreleased n-space game, is mentioned. "Female spy infiltration action. Metal Gear-like switching between multiple remote cameras".
  • 'Metroid', developed by Intelligent Systems. Notes say "Release some time after Metroid Prime."
  • 'Project X' by Retro Studios; the "action game featuring the Sheik from Zelda: Ocarina of Time."
  • 'KNIGHT Wars' by Kuju; "Fantasy-based strategy with Battalion Wars assets."
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl is listed as 'Project Sora', developed by HAL and Game Arts.
  • 'sword fighting theme' developed by Y'sK; no idea what game this is.
  • Mario Strikers Charged (called 'Super Mario Strikers 2') was intentionally aiming for a EU launch first, and was aiming to be a launch title (which it missed).
  • 'Revo R' by HAL. Notes say "Aiming for Pop Art style graphics" which made be think it was this unreleased Kirby game, but the genre is listed as Racing.
  • 'Jump Super Stars' for Wii? Developer listed as Ganbarion.
  • 'DDR Mario 2' on Wii. Developer is Konami, obviously.

Last edited:

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Gonna list any details I find noteworthy on that one spreadsheet (covering GBA, GCN, DS and Wii games) talked about above.
  • Rhythm Tengoku is listed as 'RIQ' (full working title is known to be Rhythm IQ). Notes for the game say "The songs will be newly written for this game, so OK for the whole world"; yeah, right.
  • Donkey Kong Barrel Blast and Super Paper Mario are still listed as GameCube games.
  • 'Kirby' is still listed as a GameCube title. Note says that the game should be made like Kirby Super Star.
  • Captain Rainbow was a GameCube game! Listed as 'ウラキャラ' (background character).
  • Lots of working titles for DS games. 'Tingle RPG', 'Burabura Donkey DS', 'Custom Robo DS', 'Yoshi's Island 2', etc.
  • Elite Beat Agents was once known as Super Sonic Agents.
  • Pokemon Pinball is listed as a DS title, with Wi-Fi support. Developer is 'FUSE'. Target release date was September 2006.
  • Geist DS is listed. Had online play.
  • Gauntlet DS.
  • Some game called 'PLUCKER', developed by 'NIGHTLIGHT'. Notes: 'Proposal from Richard Garfield, the creator of Magic the Gathering. A strategy game that replaces card games with figures'.
  • 'Digitylish DS'. Super interesting; guess they were planning on bringing the series over to DS before DSi Ware was even a thing.
  • 'Tennis' for Wii; guess this was folded into Wii Sports.
  • Excitetruck is known as 'World's Toughest Race'; notes say "A racing game that looks like a 4WD truck version of Excitebike with realistically oriented graphics."; guess they figured they should actually put Excite in the title.
  • Project Hammer is listed as 'Hammer Man'. Notes says "Aiming to create a Dynasty Warriors type game that will sell in North America."
  • Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is just called 'Fire Emblem GC 2'. Note says "The direction is to increase the movie portion, which was well-received by users in the GC version."
  • Sphere, unreleased n-space game, is mentioned. "Female spy infiltration action. Metal Gear-like switching between multiple remote cameras".
  • 'Metroid', developed by Intelligent Systems. Notes say "Release some time after Metroid Prime."
  • 'Project X' by Retro Studios; the "action game featuring the Sheik from Zelda: Ocarina of Time."
  • 'KNIGHT Wars' by Kuju; "Fantasy-based strategy with Battalion Wars assets."
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl is listed as 'Project Sora', developed by HAL and Game Arts.
  • 'sword fighting theme' developed by Y'sK; no idea what game this is.
  • Mario Strikers Charged (called 'Super Mario Strikers 2') was intentionally aiming for a EU launch first, and was aiming to be a launch title (which it missed).
  • 'Revo R' by HAL. Notes say "Aiming for Pop Art style graphics" which made be think it was this unreleased Kirby game, but the genre is listed as Racing.
  • 'Jump Super Stars' for Wii? Developer listed as Ganbarion.
  • 'DDR Mario 2' on Wii. Developer is Konami, obviously.
man, the jump crossover on wii is just painful to read...

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
UNvePIW.png

Someone mentioned this is beta Marnie. Right? Wrong?

WEMEED4.png

Who is this?

Circa August 2006.
These are Marley (the top) and Mira (the bottom), 2 of the 5 partner trainers in the DP games.

Marley joins you in the post game in the new segment of Victory Road wanting to make a show of gratitude to Shaymin. Mira is a little kid who gets lost in one of the side caves.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Confirmed: SSL certificate and key for the iQue domain is in the leak. 4chan is speculating whether it's possible to host your own custom iQue downloading station.

Lots and lots of pems.

anaa

Unshakable Resolve
Jun 30, 2019
People will probably also get a kick out of these pitched titles for Revolution:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
If I didn't know this was real, I'd assume it was some fake lol. New Nintendo GameCube ?lmfao it's like a modern shitpost

i wonder where these names came from, like was everyone in Nintendo allowed to submit ideas ?

WAVE FAMICOM is a vibe

Nintendo Metamolphose .. it just rolls off the tongue

EllipsisBreak

One Winged Slayer
Aug 6, 2019
This leak contains the 2006 playtesting spreadsheet from when Nintendo was testing the Wii VC emulators, complete with the detailed bug reports.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Here's the Wii segment of the spreadsheet (the most interesting to me personally, even if GC and DS have neat finds too), translated (red text was added by me; most of the notes on the right are machine translated).

QFI50bS.png

Last edited:

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
Some of these are just plain awful/don't make any sense
I'm sure many of them were never considered, and it was a case of writing down anything that came to mind at all - even if it would be discarded almost immediately. Naming things is tough.
Many of the ones that don't make any sense probably didn't translate well to English.

Nintendo Revolutionary Entertainment System on Relaxing Time
LMAO
For relaxing times, make it Nintendo Revolutionary Entertainment System On Relaxing Time.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Here's the Wii segment of the spreadsheet (the most interesting to me personally, even if GC and DS have neat finds too), translated (red text was added by me; most of the notes on the right are machine translated).

WE ALMOST HAD JUMP STARS ON THE WII ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do i live in the world dymension ='O

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
There are a few other misc details to be found on that spreadsheet that I hadn't picked up on before, like Phantom Hourglass and Soma Bringer being planned to have online play. New Super Mario Bros. was also going to support downloading additional levels (way ahead of its time for Nintendo, wow)

Last edited: