Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
"The Janitor is not what he seems."

Empress Cortana is accusing a well known Halo figure, and Upper Management at 343 Industries, of sexually grooming her at the age of 19/20.

She doesn't mention him by name, but I think it's safe to assume who she's talking about: The Janitor.

EDIT: "The Janitor" is a character portrayed by Frank O'Connor (AKA Stinkles on this forum), Franchise Development Director at 343 Industries.

Last edited:

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
giphy.gif

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a joke thread about a serious topic? I am confused.
Yeah, I don't play Halo, so I'm a little lost regarding "The Janitor."

uh, it's a way the victim can allude to the abuser without naming them?

Frank O Connor, the franchise development director on Halo, and is a member of this forum. He played a janitor in Halo Forward Unto Dawn.

Investigation needs to be done as soon as possible.

Oct 28, 2017

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
of sexually grooming her at the age of 19/20.

What does this even mean? Is it some form of abuse?

It sounds sinister, but she is an adult? I literally don't know what that is trying to imply. I'm not trying to provoke.

My understanding of "grooming" involves luring minors into situations where you could have sex with them once they reach adulthood. How do you do that with someone who is already an adult?

Maybe poor word choice for another form of abuse?

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I know who frank is but the way the thread works seems weird If she is actually accusing him of something illegal.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
I was just thinking today that it was just a matter of time until 343's closets were shaken out. If this cryptic allegation points towards who I think (Stinkles), then ... welp. He's got to be held responsible for sexual harassment, but grooming is related to minors, IIRC.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
What does this even mean? Is it some form of abuse?

It sounds sinister, but she is an adult? I literally don't know what that is trying to imply. I'm not trying to provoke.

My understanding of "grooming" involves luring minors into situations where you could have sex with them once they reach adulthood. How do you do that with someone who is already an adult?
It's a type of long con manipulation, almost like brainwashing

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
wait. do I have this right that a piece of her is on Cortana in the games so shes constantly reminded on what happened? What the fucking fuck?!

blue_whale

Nov 1, 2017
i understand who the accusation is against but this thing is so cryptic that i'm left wondering what even the accusation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.