• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's so far over the line there is no way she didn't explicitly know what she was doing. Like she just WENT for it. Goddamn.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
And if you asked her she'd swear to God she isn't racist and then rant on about how PC everybody has gotten and explain this is why she votes Trump.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I did not expect that. D:

This is more than just a Blackface costume, I don't even know how to call this, lol.

This is like, Blackface SSJ2

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
When these white people gonna learn: you can only get away with that type of overt racism if you wear a badge or are the president.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
There are so many dumb white racists getting caught doing this you would think other racists would wise up to the fact that they should not be putting their racism on physical display. But I guess getting fired is not enough of a deterrent for racists to stop.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are so many dumb white racists getting caught doing this you would think other racists would wise up to the fact that they should not be putting their racism on physical display. But I guess getting fired is not enough of a deterrent for racists to stop.
Fox News doesn't show this stuff so they don't know it's happening

Oct 27, 2017
There were a few years where people were saying racism was over and whatnot, and here we are. Racism is at the heart of 99% of this country's problems.

Discospider

Oct 29, 2017
To be fair, Megyn Kelly asked why someone can't dress up as Diana Ross. Let's not lump her in this person's camp.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Ummm...I was not expecting THAT. That's just a whole new level there. I'm really at loss of words. I can't imagine having that much hatred in me.

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
That picture.... fuckin... wow.

Like that costume was quite literally the cartoon mammy blackface stereotype.

How would anyone ever devise this costume and go. "Yeah... yeah this seems ok!"

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
God damn, theres blackface then there BLACKFACE. This person really went for the gold metal in trashy. Wtf is wrong with people.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Why does this keep happening? It's super easy not to do blackface.

How easy you ask? I'm not doing blackface right now. That's how easy it is.

What you have to understand that the very notion that a white person can't do something infuriates them, so they feel they have to push back against it even if it backfires on them in the end.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
I'm black and was stunned at how Blackface that was.
I dont even think a black person could get that kind of black with a time machine and the exact outfit.
Fucking yikes.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
Whenever I read a blackface thread on Era I cannot help but think: you have seen nothing until you have done a google image search for these two words and encountered the blackface horde: cabalgata alcoy
Bonus points for finding the image of the king of Spain greeting some of these people while smiling.
As usual, those doing this claim that there is no racism behind it which is utter bullshit.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Wore the costume at work?
I can't get my head around any of the decisions that led to someone turning up to work looking like that.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If there were a Black helmed game studio, I'd want a game like Persona 5 where you enter the Palaces of terrible racists and caricatures. Zwarte Piet would definitely be a boss.

Biggersmaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis
Jynx.gif

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
This is the YOLO of blackface. Like good cosplay levels. Like she must've had to do heavy research and spend quite a bit of money to achieve this level of blackface. Like WTF is wrong with her?

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Well, until everyone was told this shit is no diff from painting your face as Beyoncé lol. Like there aren't levels to this shit.

This requires a bit more... "fuck you" from the heart.
For that specific black face regarding the woman and her husband who stated they were going as Beyoncé and Jay Z. Those two fuckwits are at most a level below this bag of bricks. They condensed everything about Beyoncé and Jay Z down to just their skin colour (which they always seem to paint themselves colours no human being actually is). No one on planet earth could tell who they meant to be.

But yeah, this woman is one of those deplorables. The effort and research she must have undertaken to pull this off in of itself tells you how fucked up this woman is.