• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hitokiri03

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of surprised that Assassin's Creed Odyssey is $29.99, Origins was $41.00 last year.

Also BFV is $29.99

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Newegg is currently selling $50 PSN gift cards, get a free $10 code with each. Max is 2 per person, but stacks nicely with this sale.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
BFV not showing on sale for me when looking at the game page, which is fine because I reluctantly bought the Deluxe Edition last night for $39.59 just before that sale for returning players ended. I'd have preferred the base version for $30.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Store's taking a while to update but it looks like Doom VFR and Skyrim VR are gonna be part of this week since they're showing up in the PSVR deals.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I really hate these sales where there are like a thousand items and some of them maybe change from week to week.

Just tell us which ones are new on sale this week, Sony.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Castlvania Requiem is $9.99, that's one of the new deals isn't it? Also saw Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner, Silver Case, and AC: Odyssey on sale.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
I really hate these sales where there are like a thousand items and some of them maybe change from week to week.

Yeah, it's bullshit. PSN store says "Week 2" but they added very few games to the week 1 list. They want you to browse their store all over again.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, it's bullshit. PSN store says "Week 2" but they added very few games to the week 1 list. They want you to browse their store all over again.
It does suck, but that's why I've started using wishlist more and more. I just add stuff I'm interested in, and then for every sale I check my wishlist. I still miss out on just browsing for random stuff, but they don't make it easy, so...

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
In my head when I first heard of The Witch and The Hundred Knight I was like "oh cool, I'll get to play as a big oversized heavily armored imposing dark knightesque golem" and...then I watch some gameplay and you're playing as a small shadow baby with a diaper that makes cute anime noises.

*sigh*

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
So conflicted on BFV. I loved BF1, but with all the animus surrounding this game lately, just unsure to take the chance at $30.

Syysch

Oct 30, 2017
Newegg is currently selling $50 PSN gift cards, get a free $10 code with each. Max is 2 per person, but stacks nicely with this sale.

Thanks, i was wondering if these were going to pop up again this month. Grabbed some discounted ones around black friday, but i like to take advantage of these when i can. Buying money for less money is always a good deal.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Bummed that EDF 4.1 isn't on sale. I really wanna try this series, but it seems I may end up just biting the bullet at regular price. Also bummed no Housemarque stuff I don't have is on sale.

Think I'll grab Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate though. Looks like a good time for three bucks.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Any VR games compatible with the Aim to be on the lookout for aside from Doom and Farpoint? I'm getting the Firewall bundle for Xmas so I'm trying to get whatever else is worth playing with it while they're on sale