• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My brother is stationed in the Middle East right now, not allowed to know where. He's been telling me for months he thinks a conflict with Iran is inevitable. Hope he's safe right now.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
fucking hell there's ZERO chance Trump just lets this happen without a major response

was holding out hope for some sort of restraint from Iran

everything is so so fucked ugh

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
fucking hell there's ZERO chance Trump just lets this happen without a major response

was holding out hope for some sort of restraint from Iran

everything is so so fucked ugh
It likely depends on what the damage is. These bases get hit with missiles all the time. The damage may be effectively nothing.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
My brother is stationed in the Middle East right now, not allowed to know where. He's been telling me for months he thinks a conflict with Iran is inevitable. Hope he's safe right now.

My brother was supposedly stationed in SA but he let it spill that everyone is actually in Jordan because they are prepping for a large operation and SA would be an easy target.

GenTask

Nov 15, 2017
Definitely the feeling of being powerless is the scariest thing, if Trump decides to go to war or worse launch nuclear weapons there is nothing we can do to stop it.

I think that's how people feel, regular people, when any war starts. I can imagine people felt even worse in the run up to many disasters like WW1, WW2, Vietnam, and dozens more in the last century.

I knew going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan were going to be disasters started on lies. Both of the Gulf conflicts were started on lies. I was uneasy before they started and Ive felt that way again for about a week. Knowing that people in these countries, who I don't even know will suffer makes me helpless. It makes me feel sick that my tax dollars fund destruction. My country has yet to apologise for Iraq and destroying their heritage or helping to fund and instigate the Iraq-Iran war. I will never know that kind of suffering or living in constant terror of drones flying overhead. Not only that but Soldiers are used as literal Canon fodder to the bidding of the wealthy.

It's ironic, growing up I was taught so much how it was necessary for the Allies to defeat fascism in WW2 and thanking those that survived. Over time learning that one victor, the U.S. continued blunder after blunder over time to become what it defeated boggles my mind.

Trump declared war the moment he decided to kill a Military General, regardless of that person's history, then we have thrown law out the window and become the rogue 'Empire.' Trump must be removed for war crimes which he has committed ever since in office, in order to set an example, or the U.S. image will be irreparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.