• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It begins. Figured this needed its own thread.

UPDATES:

There will be no response from the White House tonight, a statement is coming in the morning.

Last edited:

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
The situation between the United States and Iran is fast moving and highly charged. In order to try and prevent things from becoming more heated than they need to be, the following rules will be strictly enforced from here on out:
  • There is to be no fearmongering over World War 3​
  • There is to be no warmongering or jingoism​
  • Any trolling, of any kind, will be severely punished​
  • Any racism or Xenophobia will receive stricter bans than usual​
  • ALL SOURCES MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE POSTING, DO NOT POST ANY FAKE LINKS OR NEWS. Please be sure to wait for confirmation from trustworthy news sources before sharing anything new.​

Violating any of these guidelines will be met with no less than a 1 month ban from the site. These rules will hold for all threads on this conflict until further notice.

Oct 25, 2017
Remember folks we are doing this to avoid war.

Absolutely do not want a war.

No war here!

I am watching ABC news right now and David Muir is reporting it so it's true.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Damn. Sometimes the anger and frustration goes away and I just feel sad that the world is the way it is.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Something like was my biggest fear since he got elected. I was about to go bed for the night but now I'm scared of at might happen in the coming hours.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
It is nuts that Trump's "start a war to stay in office" is going to work.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Fuck Trump, fuck Republicans, fuck the ineffecient systems that failed to prevent Trump wield this much power for 3 years, fuck the military industrial complex, fuck US intelligence for overthrowing Mossadegh, fuck the French and British for partitioning the Middle East, fuck George Bush and Dick Cheney, fuck our media and fuck anyone who voted for this clown show.