• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No it won't be good at all. But it will be so much fucking worse for Iran. Which is my point, I don't understand why Iran retaliated this strongly.

Maybe the US shouldn't go assassinating people if they don't want countries to react strongly.

I can't believe some of this chest-thumping bullshit I'm reading in here.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I have very little faith that the US isn't currently bombing the shit out of who knows what currently.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ, IranvsUSA is already trending, what is wrong with some people? It really is all a game to them

jchap

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Commentary
Oh Iran. You shouldn't of done that! RIP

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe the US shouldn't go assassinating people if they don't want countries to react strongly.

I can't believe some of this chest-thumping bullshit I'm reading in here.
It's weird because it's not like we won anywhere recently. I guess you just get points for blowing up buildings and creating more terrorists?

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RvreNzo.png

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Watching MSNBC, they just said a second wave of missiles have been fired. Iran is also apparently saying that any retaliation from the US will result in even greater destruction. Entire Iranian airforce has been launched as well. Aimed for UAE and Dubai if they assist in in retaliation.
Again, the Iranian AF is likely in the air to avoid being targeted. Their jets are based on the F5 from the 50's. Their AF is a complete joke.

mod post - MANDATORY THREAD GUIDELINES

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
The situation between the United States and Iran is fast moving and highly charged. In order to try and prevent things from becoming more heated than they need to be, the following rules will be strictly enforced from here on out:
  • There is to be no fearmongering over World War 3​
  • There is to be no warmongering or jingoism​
  • Any trolling, of any kind, will be severely punished​
  • Any racism or Xenophobia will receive stricter bans than usual​
  • ALL SOURCES MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE POSTING, DO NOT POST ANY FAKE LINKS OR NEWS. Please be sure to wait for confirmation from trustworthy news sources before sharing anything new.​

Violating any of these guidelines will be met with no less than a 1 month ban from the site. These rules will hold for all threads on this conflict until further notice.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
The situation between the United States and Iran is fast moving and highly charged. In order to try and prevent things from becoming more heated than they need to be, the following rules will be strictly enforced from here on out:
  • ALL SOURCES MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE POSTING, DO NOT POST ANY FAKE LINKS OR NEWS. Please be sure to wait for confirmation from trustworthy news sources before sharing anything new.​

Violating any of these guidelines will be met with no less than a 1 month ban from the site. These rules will hold for all threads on this conflict until further notice.
thanks for this, i was catching up and it was getting really bad with the drive-bys

Mar 3, 2018
Just spoke to my friend in Tehran. He said he is worried because he doesn't know what kind of retaliation Trump will put forward.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017

and add no Twitter memes please. This shit is serious.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got a sick feeling in my stomach.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
They already did though didn't they?, I thought the US was packing up and leaving.
Their parliament voted a resolution but it was non binding. Now it's up to Iraq's government to decide how to act. The US sent a letter to announce the withdrawal but then said it was a mistake. So it's still very confusing.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY

Thank God.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
By that logic war was declared in that instant when US assassinated Iran top official and military leader.

Yes?

The US has historically avoided changing sitting presidents when wars have started.

However, since this President is so universally reviled and also there's no justification for the attack that preceded this, we might be in for a historic election.

There hasn't been much of a precedent for a President deliberately and this obviously trying to start a war that could have resulted in the immediate loss of American lives. I find it so hard to picture his base being behind this when so many of those enlisted are probably in their families, but I've been incredibly wrong about their views on him so far.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you B-Dubs & the rest of the staff for keeping things more civil. It's going to be a loooong day or two I feel ahead. Things escalating by the minute and I really don't like where we're heading at all. :(

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
The US air Force is completely invincible to at least Iran. I don't know why would anybody say that Iran can hurt the US all of Iran's war fighting capabilities will be destroyed in a few hours. I just hope US responds proportionately because I had nothing to do with this shit.

Iran is literally a fortress nation, they have like 11,000 Surface to Air launchers. Flying over Iran is impossible.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be a tense night. Remember to breathe and stay comfortable, folks.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
He didn't even make it three years in office before starting a new war in the Middle East - one that has the potential to be far worse than Iraq or Afghanistan.

He's started a war with Iran as he heads towards an election. Everything he accused Obama of, he's been actually guilty of.

All his "We're bringing the troops home" and "I don't want to get involved in foreign conflicts" rhetoric was, as expected, a huge lie.

American and Iraqi blood on his hands.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
So much for de-escalation then. Striking 3 targets with a dozen missiles is more than just a proportionate response. I'd have hoped that Iran might have sent warning to evacuate the bases beforehand. My word, this is awful