• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
I just want to point out that the US calling a group terrorist doesn't necessarily mean that the said group is terrorising people or is plotting attacks in western countries or whatever. It just means they are armed and the US does not like them. Some of these "terrorist groups" are official branches of their countries' armies. Some of them face rival groups which do the exact same things but are not "terrorist groups" because they follow goals similar to those of the US in the region. Of course, you guys know all this, it just gets forgotten very often.

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
This thread from last page goes into this:

That thread echoes what I've said previously, it is far from over. The missiles was Iran showing direct involvement to appease those at home but I think anyone with even a slight understanding of geopolitics knows that this is far from over.
Everything from here on out will be done covertly, assassinations, bombings and the like, all things that cannot be linked back to them with any degree of certainty.

Last edited:

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The propaganda about this incident is unbelievable in Iran!
First they said things like 80 dead Americans and now one of the most famous reporters (some say she's one of the IRGC intelligence organization) is talking about 270 Americans! :O

She says: The biggest challenge for Trump these days is hiding the corpses of 270 dead American soldiers.
I can't believe this tweet has received more near 3000 likes. I know there are lots of idiots here and there, but still...

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The propaganda about this incident is unbelievable in Iran!
First they said things like 80 death Americans and now one of the most famous reporters (some say she's one of the IRGC intelligence organization) is talking about 270 Americans! :O

She says: The biggest challenge for Trump these days is hiding the corpses of 270 death American soldiers.
I can't believe this tweet has received more near 3000 likes. I know there are lots of idiots here and there, but still...

In 2020 this will be a statement tweet (from Iran, NK, China, Russia, or others, like the US) and no one will be able to say otherwise.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At the rate the phantom casualties are mounting up, we'll be looking at a repeat of the Bowling Green Massacre before too long.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Asked about the apparent discrepancy, a Defense official told CNN, "That was the commander's assessment at the time. Symptoms emerged days after the fact, and they were treated out of an abundance of caution."
After this story published, Capt. Bill Urban -- the spokesperson for US Central Command, which oversees troops in the Middle East -- said the military had learned after the attack that 11 individuals were injured -- eight were transported to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany and three were sent to Camp Arifjan in Kuwait for "follow-on screening."

Soldiers had concussion symptoms after the attacks and were basically sent for screenings.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017

Soldiers had concussion symptoms after the attacks and were basically sent for screenings.
Eh. I can't consider this a real injury worth calling "no injuries" a lie. A mortar or artillery team probably has it worse during any live fire exercise, though I am glad that the military considers them "injured" enough to actually send them off and screen them instead of telling them to get back to work.