• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

US Midterm Elections 2018 |OT| Babs is Surging

Oct 27, 2017
Watching CNN random survey results and something like 33% say Trump isn't a factor in their vote... What? How is that even possible? Whether for or against? lol

Oct 27, 2017
Very helpful thanks.

Losing this time would make Trump go full rampage on immigrants and minorities? I bet we would double down on that big time.
I believe so. It'd be pretty obvious to him and his advisers that it's a losing strategy but the man is too stupid, hateful and lacks the self awareness to choose any other path.

YuYu

Banned
Jun 18, 2018
I'm watching CNN and the timer is done and I was hoping we'd see the results now, but guess what?Nothing happened.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching CNN and the timer is done and I was hoping we'd see the results now, but guess what?Nothing happened.
Going to be about 8-9PM EST when you start seeing the first interesting results. You have to remember not every poll closes at the same time. Some at 6,7,8, etc.

Edit: And it also takes time for the results to come in.

Dec 19, 2017
Voted in KY, straight Dem. Not many regional votes though, mostly just city votes. I bet Marsy’s law passes even though I voted against it because I side with the ACLU

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Going to be about 8-9PM EST when you start seeing the first interesting results. You have to remember not every poll closes at the same time. Some at 6,7,8, etc.

Edit: And it also takes time for the results to come in.
I'm watching this thread internationally, will that be around 2-3 hours from now then?

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if dudes like this will delete their tweets if they're wrong

Isn't it possible, at this point in American Delusion, for some of these people to simply say, "No, that's fake news, the Republicans actually won," and just carry on acting as if that's what actually happened? I mean, did that Roy Moore guy EVER concede when he lost Alabama, or is he STILL insisting that he won that election?