• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Going to bed now so I wish that everything goes well for Democrats!

When is the final counting done? (How many hours from now?)

Schlep

Oct 29, 2017
iu

Iwh6iVh.gif

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if dudes like this will delete their tweets if they're wrong

Isn't it possible, at this point in American Delusion, for some of these people to simply say, "No, that's fake news, the Republicans actually won," and just carry on acting as if that's what actually happened? I mean, did that Roy Moore guy EVER concede when he lost Alabama, or is he STILL insisting that he won that election?

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
Voted a bit earlier in GA. Went straight Dem.

Here's hoping Kemp and the GOP get fucked tonight!

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Weren't too many people at the voting place here in Norristown PA when my and my bf went, but it was just after 4 so there were likely still a lot of folks at work. First time voting on this district but there was a Dem booth and plenty of Dem adverts, nothing to be seen on the Repug side, no booth no signs no nothing. Not sure how common that is (we voted straight D of course). Hoping for an even bigger blue wave than predicted, but not counting my chickens and all that after 2016.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Given it's very early, but both Kentucky and Indiana not looking so good...

May 21, 2018
Finished voting half an hour ago, here in California, Los Angeles County.

It's interesting that the voting process here was entirely paper-based, no electronic voting machines.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Watching CNN random survey results and something like 33% say Trump isn't a factor in their vote... What? How is that even possible? Whether for or against? lol

From the BBC News Radio Hour, the two Republicans they featured like the economy but don't necessarily like Trump's demeanor.

These are the reliable Republican voters that would vote for a cat if it had an (R) by its name.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching this thread internationally, will that be around 2-3 hours from now then?
Yes about three hours from now we'll start to see the overall picture, but we won't know the full picture until tomorrow morning. It takes time for all these votes to be tallied, and some of these races might be razor thing. On many races it's going to go until the early morning hours.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know, and I know it's fucked up right now.

I just want more than the House tonight. I don't think we're getting the Senate back, but I definitely want to see Kemp or Walker go down. Cruz would be a wonderful bonus too.

It's a real shitty feeling in GA right now. I want Kemp to go down so bad too, but it's starting to feel like a real fight between us vs. the power, and the power is fuckin strong man.

Lend GA your energy ERA! We'll need a miracle!

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Yes about three hours from now we'll start to see the overall picture, but we won't know the full picture until tomorrow morning. It takes time for all these votes to be tallied, and some of these races might be razor thing. On many races it's going to go until the early morning hours.
Thanks!
...This is going to be a long day, isn't it?