• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3QfX.gif

The blue wave came... just in really, really slow motion...
Now, it might be because I've been playing too much Assassin's Creed these last few months... But that's definitely an eagle.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017

Jamie Dupree @jamiedupree

The AP calls CA39 for Democrat Gil Cisneros, defeating Republican Young Kim. That gives Democrats +37 in the House

5 seats remain undecided, and one seat called for the GOP (CA21) is now considered a toss up by some experts

Reminder:

Daniel Dale @ddale8

The conservative media ecosystem blasted the mainstream media for not immediately writing about the historic victory of Young Kim...who looks like she might well lose.

Yeah had to laugh at all the conservative bullshit surrounding Young Kim's "win".

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love these Dewey Defeats Truman moments. Wish other states were like California and were more slow and thorough with counting votes.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-valadao-cox-victory-20181128-story.html

Democrat TJ Cox has won the final House seat that was still undecided in California (Seat flip from R to D), CA-21

+40 for the Dems

I believe we're all done at this point except for the Georgia Secretary of State runoff election next week.
We are not. A race in NC is now in "literally no one knows what's going on" due to an election fraud investigation that has caused the race to not be certified. Appears to be localized on a specific county.

THE ELECTION MUST CONTINUE