• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
whatsinaname

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Some people also seem to have been able to return the pen and get their $100 back. Damn, this is even more tempting but I just bought a Switch...

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
I've been eyeing this model for a while. 120Hz refresh rate, HDR, an iOS iteration that actually uses all that screen real estate...yummy.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
$800 (iPad) + $100 (Pencil)

Pretty good. I wonder if they are running this now as many Apple fans will be on their website for iPhone X? I assume there won't be a new Pro announced until sometime next year.

I really want a deal on the new Surface Pro. Free keyboard plus pen would probably do it. That would be the same amount off as this deal.

OP
OP
whatsinaname

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good. I wonder if they are running this now as many Apple fans will be on their website for iPhone X? I assume there won't be a new Pro announced until sometime next year.

I really want a deal on the new Surface Pro. Free keyboard plus pen would probably do it. That would be the same amount off as this deal.

Yeah, this new model was released just a couple of months back. Won't be another update for a while.

Oct 25, 2017
Very nice deal. iPad Pro just isnt for me though. Surface runs my apps I need for college.Great to draw with though.

Klotera

Oct 27, 2017
First link doesn't work and I tried to do manually and the deal didn't apply. Ales me wonder if it was a mistake that they fixed. Would've jumped on this despite being an Android guy.

OP
OP
whatsinaname

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
First link doesn't work and I tried to do manually and the deal didn't apply. Ales me wonder if it was a mistake that they fixed. Would've jumped on this despite being an Android guy.

I don't know why the thread got bumped today. This deal was active on 27th of Oct. A couple of people at work picked up the 12.9s.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
To avoid confusion since the deal expired, I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.