• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
GgCC8cp.png

Last edited:

Box of Kittens

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Trump at 36/59 in Gallup today. September was a good month for him (relatively speaking) but now his numbers are starting to look more like August.

Jack Remington

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love how the fact that the DNC took over funding Fusion GPS and indirectly funded the Steele Dossier is supposed to mean something in right-wing lunatic world.

Jack Remington

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god...what are they even saying?? I have been in the dark with politics all week

Basically, this is supposed to be some kind of Watergate-level scandal, the entire Russia investigation was a complete fabrication made up by Clinton and Podesta, and Obama is criminally implicated in using a fabricated dossier to spy on the Trump campaign.

Reading that shit is like being on some weird Rick and Morty planet.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm not getting the faux outrage about the DNC paying for the Fusion GPS thing. It's an obvious deflection, and was actually known when the damn thing became public.

Curious how concern about who funded stops when you go to the Republican side beforehand.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Basically, this is supposed to be some kind of Watergate-level scandal, the entire Russia investigation was a complete fabrication made up by Clinton and Podesta, and Obama is criminally implicated in using a fabricated dossier to spy on the Trump campaign.

That's because they all crazy

DTC

Oct 25, 2017
Trump at 36/59 in Gallup today. September was a good month for him (relatively speaking) but now his numbers are starting to look more like August.

Trump is also only 37-59 in Florida http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wjct/files/201710/ScottTrumpSurveyResults.docx_.pdf

His favorable numbers on election night in Florida 2016 were 41-57.

Also Nelson is only up by 1 in the race vs Scott, but it's too early to really care about Senate polls and Rick Scott got a huge hurricane bump (59 approval 28 disapproval lol - I doubt that will last).

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo

There Peens must've gotten so hard when Podesta was brought up with Mueller. :|

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It really is. Chat is nice and all, but I missed having a forum.
Same. Discord/chat is nice and all, but it alternates between moving too impossibly fast to keep up with and being pretty much dead. Forums typically have a much more manageable pace to keep up with usually and it's much easier to find anything you might have missed while you were sleeping or whatever. Definitely great having a forum again. ^__^

Deleted member 1635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First post on the new forum. Really nice to see this thread up already and so many people already here!

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017
I missed you guys so much. I was just a lurker in the previous iterations, but I missed everyone all the same.

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
I was lost without you guys over the weekend. Hoping to see some of the old guard roll in.

Status
Not open for further replies.