• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgunblood

Dec 1, 2017
The Land
They have shown that they fully comprehend the significance of their attacks on the media, and they are thrilled with the results. I imagine they couldn't be more thrilled, I would never have thought it would be so easy.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017

This is incredible.
Heidi's pollster also thinks that Giantforte could really lose.
I do think his chances will go down now with the bomb mailings, too. Really hope it's enough to shitcan him.
BTW Georgia Secretary of State says he's not going to recuse himself if he has to run a recount on his own election that he also ran.

Brian Kemp is openly manipulating the election to win for himself, and was caught on tape complaining that lots of people were voting. The Secretary of State, complaining that citizens are fairly and correctly exercising their rights.

How is this not a crime?
Because he's a Strong White Daddy running against a black woman.

dat chart damnn

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remember this shit?

2970298138_a239c5abe2_o.jpg

This why Rebublicans act like this is a hoax? They are typically the ones to fake shit.

Also, the new bs "Republicans don't do things like this" talking point. What about Charlottesville?

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017

Jeff Beatty, a CNN analyst, after being given 10 minutes on air to suggest Democrats benefit from having pipe bombs sent to their leaders, says falsely that Republicans are the only people "who've had any blood spilled." Chris Cuomo doesn't correct him or mention Charlottesville.
Very cool, thanks CNN

Stocks are now negative for the year.

Oct 27, 2017

Jeff Beatty, a CNN analyst, after being given 10 minutes on air to suggest Democrats benefit from having pipe bombs sent to their leaders, says falsely that Republicans are the only people "who've had any blood spilled." Chris Cuomo doesn't correct him or mention Charlottesville.
Very cool, thanks CNN

CNN's coverage of this has mostly been good but this was shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.