• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
this is the kind of ridiculousness being shared on facebook/twitter:

44765793_341602656422096_9106316512838287360_n.jpg

and this is what the person i know who shared this photo on FB wrote:
"The immediate puppet leftist snowflake (yes, redundant) response to these bombs on doorsteps without thinking comes as no surprise. I've always maintained that having martyrs on the other side is a very stupid political strategy - hence I've always wanted to see Barack Hussein's policies go up in flames, but for nothing bad to happen to him personally.

Let me ask this - how stupid is it to do this so close to a major election to advance your own political agenda? Answer: Smart if you're on the left."

edit: the broken IMG is just an incorrect link to the same photo...i have no option to remove it...strange...

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
I thought we decided on The Hunt for Blue November in like... February

But I guess that's assuming OT11 will last until e-day

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017

I don't know how to quote an image quickly enough but for those that can't see it, it's a RedState article that literally says ' Obama and Holder would happily kill you to further their political goals' in response to the bombs.

FatPuppy

Jun 18, 2018
OT12 will probably be election day.

Do that Onion title about Red Dead Redemption 2 or something for OT11.

Or maybe a Halloween pun.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
this is the kind of ridiculousness being shared on facebook/twitter:

44765793_341602656422096_9106316512838287360_n.jpg

and this is what the person i know who shared this photo on FB wrote:
"The immediate puppet leftist snowflake (yes, redundant) response to these bombs on doorsteps without thinking comes as no surprise. I've always maintained that having martyrs on the other side is a very stupid political strategy - hence I've always wanted to see Barack Hussein's policies go up in flames, but for nothing bad to happen to him personally.

Let me ask this - how stupid is it to do this so close to a major election to advance your own political agenda? Answer: Smart if you're on the left."

edit: the broken IMG is just an incorrect link to the same photo...i have no option to remove it...strange...

Except it turns out it wasn't ricin so fuck you. These were live bombs.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think today comes relatively close to how depressed I was the day after the election. This conspiracy shit is too much for me to handle at the moment.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
The Trump cultists are disgusting. Anything and everything that implicates their own ilk is labeled a "conspiracy." Sick of these people. Gross that we have so many in this country.

Jim Carrey is the best.

Except he might still be an anti-vaxxer I dunno.

I'm fairly certain he isn't and apologized for that stance.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
so hold on did the libs send the bombs because conservatives are peaceful and only liberals bomb things, or did the libs send the bombs because they failed to hurt anyone and conservatives are all powerful citizen-warriors who are great at bombing people

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way the black % of the vote is only going to be 25% of the electorate in Georgia.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017

Text: "A year ago, the Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin warned that there would be a "significant" drop in stocks if the tax bill didn't pass.

The bill passed. Stocks are down for the year. Deficits are forecast to reach $1 trillion this fiscal year."

Shocking news to nobody with a brain.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
New Siena poll of NY-22:

Highlights:

Hateful person Claudia Tenney still trails and has not led in a public poll this cycle. We lead 46-45.

Still at 45% in late October, up from 44% in late August, meaning Kavanaugh did almost nothing for her.

She only gets 65% of Republican votes, while Brindisi gets 25% of Republicans. That high crossover can be explained by upstate NY being swingy and the previous Republican Congressman, Richard Hanna, endorsing our candidate.

Brindisi has opened up a massive lead among independents, and it looks like he'll get close to 60% of them in the end. I've seen other polls imply they'll break that way nationwide. If so, we're in for a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.