• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Some of ya'll sounding like Trump with this Florida is rigged stuff. Sorry if I am not picking up on sarcasm, but come on folks.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone think 2020 isn't the year where the Democrats should try to expand the map? I say run a campaign that's hyper-focused on holding WI/MI/PA while consolidating the gains in the southwest. If they want to play in places like NC or Arizona, that's fine, but none of this where you spend the last month of the campaign in long shot states. 270 is all that matters.
Play midwest defense, keep VA/CO/NV/NH shored up, go for the throat in NC and AZ. That's what I'm feeling.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
This happens so often in Florida I can't help but think there is some major voter fraud happening.
It's not coincidence when it keeps happening in the same states and the same locales.

Related:

Looking forward to seeing Texas up its voter suppression game in response to this.

Damn it, part of the gut punch to Gillum's (now only potential) loss that I had hoped he'd help alleviate some of this fuckery.
Edit: Secretary of State is appointed by the governor in Florida and not elected? God, no wonder there's constant fuckery.

Oct 25, 2017
Play midwest defense, keep VA/CO/NV/NH shored up, go for the throat in NC and AZ. That's what I'm feeling.

I agree wholeheartedly.

As for AZ/FL/GA, I'll be glad to wait for all provisionals to come in. I don't expect anything, but it would be nice to at least trigger recounts in GA-GOV and FL-SEN/GOV and then get a Sinema win. That would really salvage a lot of things that I hated about this election.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so mad that Beto lost and that shit stain is still a senator. I was really buying into Beto, Gillum, and Abrams winning.

Oct 26, 2017
I think it's weird that there is no way in this country to verify your ballot. My votes could literally be for anyone because I can't check who I voted for.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Im not really sure what people want Pelosi to do. Or any of us for that matter

We won because of healthcare. Not because the electorate hates Trump and wants the next two years to be made a living hell for him.

He might do that on his own. Yes, its frustrating Republicans have a better position of strength when it comes to winning seats in congress and local government. We can't get caught going all out because it backfires. People get angry and say dems are spineless and then get angry when they lose. Going the other way hasn't proven to work yet.

Like, Trump's son might be indicted soon. Doesn't mean we ignore it.

We have to just be careful. The all out onslaught isn't going to work. We simply do not have a position of strength to go there.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
The senate can make life miserable for the Democrats by continuing to push through hack judges and Trump appointees.

McTurtle is petty enough to do it if House Dems persue investigations.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
The senate can make life miserable for the Democrats by continuing to push through hack judges and Trump appointees.

McTurtle is petty enough to do it if House Dems persue investigations.
They're doing it anyway regardless if the House plays nice or not.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Didn't realize Trump was still bloviating, no wonder Pelosi hasn't started. Guess it's time to go to lunch because apparently he ain't gonna be done anytime soon.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Trump now saying he won't release his tax returns because they're too complicated.
Wat.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.