• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just to be clear its ELECTION fraud, not voter fraud. No voter did anything wrong here. It seems nitpicky but I think its important to distinguish the two if we (us, the media, etc.) are going to be talking about this issue for a while.
Point still stands. Crybaby GOP scream about dems committing fraud all the time when they are the worst offenders by a long shot. Corrupt shitbags.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Dan McCready for NC @McCreadyForNC

I didn't serve overseas in the Marines to come home to NC and watch a criminal, bankrolled by my opponent, take away people's very right to vote. Today I withdraw my concession and call on Mark Harris to end his silence and tell us exactly what he knew, and when.

I like it. A Dem with balls coming out swinging. Going to donate for the real election.
NC gonna get juicy. If blatent voter fraud occurred, they need to blast that shit all over TV, cause you know, ACTUAL VOTER FRAUD is the fucking GOP.
It's election fraud. These fuckers defrauding the whole electorate.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
https://www.economist.com/united-states/2018/12/08/lowering-the-standard

The Weekly Standard's days might be coming to an end. The parent company also owns The Washington Examiner and seem to be focused on growing the pro-trump arm.

Notable because, while still very conservative, they're basically the only conservative outlet that not only stands up to Trump, but also stands against trumpist republicans -- Bill Kristol started Republicans for the Rule of Law and has bought pro-Meuller ads to air on Fox News.

People like Charlie Sykes still have a long way to go, but even though he's from Wisconsin he's been tweeting against the power grabs there. They basically stand alone as conservatives that haven't jumped on board the fascism train.

This is incredibly worrying, even though Movement Conservatism is not only a rump state politically (most of its "adherants" quickly tossed aside ideology as the situation demanded with little fuss), but also their ranks are splitting up amongst people who would stay and fight to clean the GOP once the bombs stop falling (lol) those who ditch the GOP for abandoning Movement Conservatism BECAUSE they're conservative and that can't jive any more, and those ditching both GOP and Conservatism. They're slicing that ham whisper thin.

Still though, the pressure to stop attacking the sinking ship that is the SS Dumbfuck is stultifying and has already taken down or cleaned out RW media outfit after RW media outfit for even having a Never-Trumper wing of their editorial staff. You can't look at that and go "Oh shit, we may have in 5 years a RW in this country that is sympatico with "white nationalism" sans any ideological figleaves whatsoever.

The very fact this phenomenon is continuing to rumble on even after the said sinking ship...yeah, we're probably headed to a very European R-L divide we haven't seen in this country.

I would have thought this sort of sustained protest would have happened earlier, specifically when his CoS was caught busting heads in the middle of a protest while wearing police gear. Macron, from what I've been able to tell, is a pretty dismal president. That's easy to forget because he does spend a considerable time dunking on Theresa May, which makes it easy to forget that he has his own considerable domestic problems.

We'd probably be talking more about how bad Macron is in general, but he's protected by a bunch of world leaders who are worse than him sucking the oxygen out of the room: Trump, May, Abe, Erdogan, Bolsonaro soon...

The fact he didn't get thru his skull that he was "not a goddamn Vichy fascist" to a ton of his voters and not stir shit is like DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Gonna go down like your boy Eric there? Hehehehehe

NC gonna get juicy. If blatent voter fraud occurred, they need to blast that shit all over TV, cause you know, ACTUAL VOTER FRAUD is the fucking GOP.

Channel 9 has done some Damn Good Journalism on this. We just need it to break wild like the Miami Herald's going in on Epstein's dirty dealings has broke wild.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Kris Kobach:

WaPo: Trump ally who served on voter integrity panel expresses concern about fraud in North Carolina

Kris Kobach, an ally of President Trump who served on a voter integrity panel, expressed worry Thursday that Republican fraud might have tainted a North Carolina congressional election, becoming one of the most prominent members of the GOP to publicly express alarm about the race.
"Based on what I have read, I am very concerned that voter fraud did occur," Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, said in a telephone interview with The Washington Post. He said it was unclear whether the alleged wrongdoing was broad enough to change the outcome of the election.
Kobach's comments contrasted with many other Republican elected officials, including Trump and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), who have opted not to comment on the allegations roiling North Carolina's 9th Congressional District.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
HEINZ MONEY

LIBRUL COASTAL ELITE

WANT TO GET A BEER WITH W.

(Also, that MF Doom quote was wild!)

Don't forget the windsurfing!

John-Kerry-Wind-Surfing-539w.jpg

less

Oct 25, 2017

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

North Carolina resident Chris Eason told BuzzFeed he signed a blank absentee ballot, without picking any candidates, and handed the unsealed ballot to McCrae Dowless.

Records show Eason's ballot ended up signed, sealed, and witnessed to the county BoE.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...on-fraud-alleged-north-carolina-investigation

I hope that Dowless enjoys prison because that seems to be a destination he is headed towards.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Kris Kobach:

WaPo: Trump ally who served on voter integrity panel expresses concern about fraud in North Carolina

Kris Kobach, an ally of President Trump who served on a voter integrity panel, expressed worry Thursday that Republican fraud might have tainted a North Carolina congressional election, becoming one of the most prominent members of the GOP to publicly express alarm about the race.
"Based on what I have read, I am very concerned that voter fraud did occur," Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, said in a telephone interview with The Washington Post. He said it was unclear whether the alleged wrongdoing was broad enough to change the outcome of the election.
Kobach's comments contrasted with many other Republican elected officials, including Trump and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), who have opted not to comment on the allegations roiling North Carolina's 9th Congressional District.

When even the king of fraud goes "nah, dawg" about NC, you know you fucked up.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

Michael Del Moro @MikeDelMoro

Rep. Joaquin Castro says on MSNBC Roger Stone "certainly lied" to the House Intel Committee, says everyone in the room "had the sense" that Stone perjured himself

Edit:

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Joaquin Castro on @MSNBC: "Roger Stone, I'm almost certain, will be prosecuted for lying to the House Intelligence Committee."

Castro said Stone told Schiff and Swalwell at one point that he had no advanced knowledge of the 2016 emails dumps then, hours later, admitted he did.

Lol

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Spoiler: Trump's voter integrity panel was dissolved because it was all Republican election fraud they discovered.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kris Kobach:

"I'm disappointed by the lack of technique and style shown by my NC colleague who seems to have ignored every nuance in my playbook."

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Let me know when MC Melba Toast starts dropping Deltron lyrics:

The online is touching your head
With brainwashing, with propaganda about your fearless leader
Who got two hundred bodyguards so you can't touch him either
Bodies disappear, obviously of fear
Lobbyists can't get near shit
Everybody's spirits are under control
Computers run with the soul
Elitists defeat us, they live by the beaches
Bubble-dome over the hemisphere, so you can't enter here

Kris Kobach:

"Kris *checks notes* Kobach, welcome to the Resistance?"

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
McCabe, after Comey's firing >>

The obstruction probe was an idea the FBI had previously considered, but it didn't start until after Comey was fired. The justification went beyond Trump's firing of Comey, according to the sources, and also included the President's conversation with Comey in the Oval Office asking him to drop the investigation into his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.