• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
You have idiots like Lindsay Graham saying things like "if he doesn't get the wall, his presidency is over." Dude you're supposed to be running the government, not torpedoing any possible deal.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
So far, Pelosi's lost 12 votes as well as 2 "presents". The Presents give her more wiggle room.

kess

Oct 27, 2017
Storming the Gulen compound would be a total and complete shitshow with multiple casualties.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Full list:

Justin Amash (R) (MI-03): Thomas Massie
Andy Biggs (R) (AZ-05): Jim Jordan
Anthony Brindisi (D) (NY-22): Joe Biden
Jim Cooper (D) (TN-05): "Present"
Jason Crow (D) (CO-06): Tammy Duckworth
Joe Cunningham (D) (SC-01): Cheri Bustos
Jared Golden (D) (ME-02): Cheri Bustos
Paul Gosar (R) (AZ-04): Jim Jordan
Jody Hice (R) (GA-10): Jim Jordan
Ron Kind (D) (WI-03): John Lewis
Conor Lamb (D) (PA-14): Joseph P. Kennedy III
Thomas Massie (R) (KY-04): Jim Jordan
Ben McAdams (D) (UT-04): Stephanie Murphy
Scott Perry (R) (PA-10): Jim Jordan
Kathleen Rice (D) (NY-04): Stacey Abrams
Max Rose (D) (NY-11): Tammy Duckworth
Kurt Schrader (D) (OR-05): Marcia Fudge
Mikie Sherrill (D) (NJ-11): Cheri Bustos
Elissa Slotkin (D) (MI-08): "Present"
Abigal Spanberger (D) (VA-07): Cheri Bustos
Jeff Van Drew (D) (NJ-02): "Present" (originally "No")

Not voting:

Walter Jones (R) (NC-03)

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Now's the fun part where Mitch McConnell gets to be the guy to keep shutting down the government because he's too chicken-shit to let Trump take the fall.

Mercurial

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Pretty sure that some of that reporting describes but doesn't emphasize an EEOC violation: moving Ms. Torres from housekeeping to the kitchen because she complained about harassment could be considered retaliation.

NYT said:
After a few months working as a housekeeper, Ms. Torres said she complained to management about what she felt was abusive treatment by the housekeeping supervisor and was moved to the kitchen, where she started as a dishwasher. She said she worked her way up to assistant to the chef, earning $14.50 an hour.

I imagine Trump properties will be fertile ground for employee rights violations.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
pelosi-687266952.gif

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
1. boy there sure are a lot of y'all that care about what Native Americans think all of a sudden. not to question your sincerity, because why i would never!, but it sure is weird how much these same people are likely to dismiss token-based objection from a larger minority, say Women or All People of Color, for a similar candidate with similar positions, like, say, Bernie.

Actual Native Americans are upset with Warren about it though.

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
I just dawned on me that I am older than a member of the United States House of Representatives for I think the first time in my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.