• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
q
I hate trump but warren is toast because this is a great roast

tenor.gif

My reaction.

tgrfawcett

Oct 25, 2017
Utah
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/03/omalley-2020-endorses-orourke-1078587

Former Maryland governor and Democratic presidential candidate Martin O'Malley shot down speculation that he would run for president again in 2020, instead saying he hoped Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke would throw his hat in the ring.

The former longshot candidate laid out his reasons for endorsing O'Rourke in an op-edin the Des Moines Register published Thursday, calling his failed Senate campaign "a disciplined and principled campaign that also managed to be raw, authentic, and real" and promoting O'Rourke, a former Democratic congressman from El Paso, Texas, as part of a "new generation" of leaders that can unify and heal the country.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Those boos can fuck right off.

I don't like bits of Pelosi, and her apologetics to late-stage capitalism have never been something I can take easily, but she gets shit done.

We need a get-shit-done-er to even help manage the literal firestorm of chaos that has to be contained.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Remember that Chicago law firm whose clients included Trump that was raided by the feds some weeks ago?

twittr.png

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Remember that Chicago law firm whose clients included Trump that was raided by the feds some weeks ago?

chicago politicians lol

here's a story

Longtime Ald. Edward Burke, one of Chicago's most powerful figures and a vestige of the city's old Democratic machine, has been charged with attempted extortion for allegedly using his position as alderman to corruptly solicit business for his private law firm.

The 37-page criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court comes five weeks after the FBI carried out a stunning raid on Burke's City Hall office, working for hours behind windows covered with brown butcher paper before leaving down a back staircase with computers and files.

According to the one count, Burke in 2017 tried to extort a company that owns fast-food restaurants in the Chicago area and needed help with permits for a remodeling job.

The evidence includes numerous recorded calls from Burke's cell phone as well as emails and other documents, according to the complaint, which was filed Wednesday and unsealed Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.