• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
dwao75pw0am04pv5ci49.jpg

https://twitter.com/Josh_Barrage/status/1080908950349008896

Edit: Beaten!

QUEEN

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
I remember being annoyed by the children stunt last time, and had bitch eating crackers syndrome about her ever after, because I was a shitty young male.

This time i'm tearing up a little.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"NOW ON TO THE ISSUE OF THE PRESIDENT'S SEX FRAUD!"

*Children still standing by Pelosi*

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
Hey she should be going to parties and getting black out drunk like a real american high student!

Ahahaha, no, she was clearly practicing how to twirl on her haters from an early age. 😈

Like... this almost feels like how I feel about Speaker Pelosi. I don't always agree with Speaker Pelosi. When she made some "we're all capitalists here" comment I thought it glib, for example. But their hatred of her means she's clearly doing something right.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cross posting for importance

This is something that has largely been missed about the '19 class relative to earlier Democratic majorities.

The "THE OC" type places replacing rural areas has resulted in a much, MUCH more socially liberal delegation than we've had previously.

(It also underlines how we have basically one shot in 2020 to pick up 4 Senate seats and pack the Senate before we're pretty much never winning it again.)

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017

Just saw that bit of the speech.
To paraphrase the quote(from his final speech as Pres), "If we ever close ourselves off to new Americans, we will lose our role as leader of the world"

A biting stab at Republicans, their wall, and their cynical assault on foreign devils.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
You know you got nothing on somebody when you try to pass off a video of someone dancing in high school as damaging.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Cross posting for importance

This is something that has largely been missed about the '19 class relative to earlier Democratic majorities.

The "THE OC" type places replacing rural areas has resulted in a much, MUCH more socially liberal delegation than we've had previously.

(It also underlines how we have basically one shot in 2020 to pick up 4 Senate seats and pack the Senate before we're pretty much never winning it again.)

Look, I don't think our chances of taking the senate back are great in 2020, or 2022, or 2024... but I also think there's a good chance American politics are going to look very different in 2029. Post Trump, who knows what condition the GOP are going to be in? Which states will be swing states? Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.