• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
fdf7167469b57f177edbf7a9e3eec5f5.png

@kylegriffin1
Andrea Mitchell notes on @MSNBC: Michael Flynn's plea agreement with the Special Counsel's Office said that he waived his right to appeal the sentence in this case.

12:25 PM - Dec 18, 2018

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
"Individual-1: A WhatTimeIsItNow.com Original Series" is gonna have more wild courtroom moments than a season of Matlock. Remember crazy lonely dude Judge Ellis?

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
What a dumb thing for Flynn to claim entrapment by the FBI.

Indeed. That right there probably sent this over the fence. That was a bad move, mama.

You're one of the most important officers in government on matters of security and you immediately sell yourself out like a word Trump likes to use a lot, and you think no one's gonna dunk on you?

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
If Flynn was given the opportunity of getting off with no real consequence and fucked it up by his lawyers trying to grab an extra cherry I'm gonna laugh.
Do we have any idea who the hell had this 'bright' idea in the first place? Because it's been making me bang my head against a desk since it started and I'm not even slightly educated in law.

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017
You know, on a day when the Trump Organization is being dissolved, I think McConnell might want to reconsider using the term "slush fund".

Or, you know, don't! Keep on being you, GOP!

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Based on this season's crossovers, could be George Papadopoulos' wife.
I've been yelling at the TV 'GET YOUR SENTENCE FIRST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?' for what feels like a week now. Is this one of those 5 dimensional chess moves where we can't even comprehend what you stand to gain by undermining your own guilty plea in an attempt to what? Get a lighter sentence?

How would that ever work?

bangs head against desk again

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Do we have any idea who the hell had this 'bright' idea in the first place? Because it's been making me bang my head against a desk since it started and I'm not even slightly educated in law.

They decided to try and use the right wing media and white house playbook of believing their own conspiracy theory. Reality has a way of destroying every right wing theory.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
/r/the_donald is freaking out about the Flynn shenanigans because right-wing media promised them the judge is not part of the swamp, will throw out Flynn's guilty plea and let him walk a free man. It's hilarious.

Ok, I give up. I don't understand wtf is happening. Let's just all give up and say Hillary can be President so everyone stops this bullshit
We got fucking clowned. We all got fucking clowned

Oct 26, 2017

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
Stacey being above Beto is pretty surprising but, Nikki Haley being so high despite not running for anything or having any big moments like Grahams Kav stand off is the most surprising if I'm going to be honest.

I guarantee you this is people googling her to see if she was hot after the "Fire and Fury" writer vaguely hinted Trump was having an affair with her in January.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
MSNBC: Flynn wants to proceed with sentencing today, soooooooo.....

Edit: Panda in a suit beats whale in a suit.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
NO BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING FLYNN SHEESH. Man, the judge was trying to give him an out, too.

But the guidelines are zero to six months so... I mean, what will this judge do?

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
/r/the_donald is freaking out about the Flynn shenanigans because right-wing media promised them the judge is not part of the swamp, will throw out Flynn's guilty plea and let him walk a free man. It's hilarious.

Why on earth did all of them think (including Flynn, judging by how upbeat he was going into court) that the judge was going to go easy on him?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
The irony of course being that if Hillary had been elected, she and her administration would be under way more fucking scrutiny. It would be proven time and time again that she and her cohorts did nothing wrong, but her approval rating would still be in the toilet because of dumbass swing voters who see smoke and assume fire (meanwhile the GOP is behind the curtain running a fog machine).

Status
Not open for further replies.