• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Like, who exactly was new at this? Trump himself had run for President before. He was surrounded by veterans of Republican campaigns, and again, the overarching theme here that needs to be hammered everytime they trot out this line of bullshit is : IF THEY DIDN'T THINK THEY DID ANYTHING WRONG, THEN WHY LIE ABOUT IT?

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, I know it's impossible to believe I was not thinking about Kavanaugh's *profoundly* disgusting... everything... but I was compartmentalising, like, a lot.

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
"as she stepped on the robot train"

The hell is the robot train? Is he trying to say the people mover?
250px-Rail_Racer-anim.jpg

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Sorry, I know it's impossible to believe I was not thinking about Kavanaugh's *profoundly* disgusting... everything... but I was compartmentalising, like, a lot.
I kind of had the same thought, just for a second, like "great, now she;s justified because he's showing he's not 100% horrible, before I remembered he tried to rape a 15 year old girl back in the day.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
I'm amazed the dude is still walking around a free man. Though I guess he was sent a letter saying he was a target of an investigation, so it may not be long now.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Russia has no spies to swap this time around but they do have piss tapes and other kompromat.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
If you think about it, one benefit of us losing more seats in the Senate is that no one will care about Simply Susan anymore.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its pretty amazing how a lot of the dots are already connected. basically only being stopped by redacted names that would otherwise be obvious.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina

I'd....highly doubt the feds would be suckered by spy truth judo so...they can investigate what she says?

I do agree with the above that there is no way shape or form that Putin isn't burning contacts at this point and she ended up being one fall gal.

So, who are the unnamed 'key' GOP leaders?

Can we beat the 115th Congress' sheer number of Suprise Retirements, Resignations, and Primary Losses? Stay tuned, gentle reader...

Oct 25, 2017
For all we know Butina is telling the feds information Putin wants them to know.

For all we know, Butina could tell Mueller that his shoe is untied and then when Mueller looks down to check, Butina could swipe at his nose and tell him that she has stolen his nose. The FSB probably taught her how to stick a little bit of her thumb between her fingers so it looks like she is really holding a nose. Then she could negotiate her release in exchange for Mueller's nose. She could be halfway across the Atlantic before Mueller figures out what happened.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

Yes, Susan, take a victory lap for your pick not outright fucking up in the first inning. Things can't possibly change from here on out.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
"Fashion and Twitter Wonk, Alexandra Ocasio Cortez, is the dynamic scion of Hernan Cortes, long time gold-bug libertarian marquis of Oaxaca and murderer of the entire Aztec civilization." - Ezra Klein

Yup, if she were a young male white nationalist who won an upset in east Oklahoma or something you wouldn't see the end of thinkpieces on the wunderkind and how they're making us all rethink fascism.

Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.