• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Maddow had a whole hour of guests tonight that couldn't give her definitive answers on anything, from Butina to Individual 1 to indicting a sitting President. Crazy.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
McConnell: And the measure passes 52-47.
Simply Susan: WHO WANTS TO KNOW HOW I AM VOTING!!!
*tumbleweed comprised of christina aguilera albums blows by*

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Kushner was on Hannity:

Seung Min Kim @seungminkim

Kushner, asked by Hannity whether we'll get to the bottom of Khashoggi murder: "I think our Intelligence agencies are making their assessments and we're hoping to make sure that there's justice brought where that should be."
(CIA has already concluded that MBS directed killing)

Jennifer Epstein @jeneps

Hannity's one and only question on MBS/Saudi ties and Khashoggi to Kushner is about the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, with an aside about "whether that process been hurt as a result of the Khashoggi killing."

Jennifer Epstein @jeneps
Kushner on accountability for Khashoggi killing: "I think our intelligence agencies are making their assessments and we're hoping to make sure there's justice brought where that should be. We're focused now on the broader region" and the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

Twitter Video:

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone tells bernie this is how white dudes are supposed to run in Dem primaries. Beto has been reaching out to prominent Democratic African Americans like Andrew Gillum and Al Sharpton about his 2020 run.

Getting an early Gillum endorsement would be smart.

"The phone call with Gillum has not been previously reported, and was described to NBC News by two sources told of it later. One source, granted anonymity to describe a private conversation, said the pair discussed their mutual preference that someone "young and unapologetically progressive" lead the Democratic Party going forward."

Young being a key word here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Orrin Hatch needs to go. He lost his marbles. Old, doddering fucking moron.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
So guys i dont know what this is but I think Mr. Falwell Jr is into some side-buggery

Oct 25, 2017
Someone tells bernie this is how white dudes are supposed to run in Dem primaries. Beto has been reaching out to prominent Democratic African Americans like Andrew Gillum and Al Sharpton about his 2020 run.

"The phone call with Gillum has not been previously reported, and was described to NBC News by two sources told of it later. One source, granted anonymity to describe a private conversation, said the pair discussed their mutual preference that someone "young and unapologetically progressive" lead the Democratic Party going forward."

Beto's making some smart choices here. Hope he contacts Abrams and AOC next.

Oct 25, 2017

Why isn't he talking to whites?

Look at dems ignoring the working class again /s

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Unapologetically progressive?" Who do you guys think Beto's talking about?
Himself obviously, that is the implication of the article since he is calling about reaching out about running. He is unapologetically progressive. He ran as an unapologetic progressive in his senate race. And that is how he is going to run in 2020. He is not going to run as a moderate.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i have to say i was surprised at Beto's ability to run in Texas and still give pretty progressive answers while also walking the fine line of somehow trying to also appeal to a Republican. I think he's perfect for 2020. Always thought that.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maddow had a whole hour of guests tonight that couldn't give her definitive answers on anything, from Butina to Individual 1 to indicting a sitting President. Crazy.

I was driving and missed her saying something about NBC not being able to confirm reporting and something about "several republican reps" or similar.

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Young Kim said, "Let there be light" as she was the first to shine.
143899-full.jpg

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
Like, who exactly was new at this? Trump himself had run for President before. He was surrounded by veterans of Republican campaigns, and again, the overarching theme here that needs to be hammered everytime they trot out this line of bullshit is : IF THEY DIDN'T THINK THEY DID ANYTHING WRONG, THEN WHY LIE ABOUT IT?

Lying is as easy as breathing for these folks.

Oct 25, 2017
Harris / Beto

Beto needs to be the wing-man. And it would pretty much guarantee 16 years of Democratic rule.

Other way around, IMO. Beto's the better Hype Man which for better or worse is what we really need at the front of the ticket to win as big as possible (it's important we get control of the Senate back too after all).

Ultimately we need a candidate that siphons away the media's constant focus on Trump onto themselves rather than constantly engage in a narrative where Trump essentially gets to dictate everything because the news treats him with kids gloves and make everything a back-and-forth story.

Oct 28, 2017
England

Wasn't Bernie one of Gillum's first major endorsements? That'll be something when Gillum endorses a young candidate!

Beto/Gillum
That's a very attractive ticket

On top of what others have said, I'll add that a Beto presidential ticket should have a woman for Vice President.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
a dude at the top of the ticket is :sideeye:

an all male ticket is :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.