• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was a popular way of saying someone was pathetically subservient and like many homophobic slurs popular in the 90s-00s, it hasn't left everyone's vocabularies.

Oh I know that now. My point was that even if she thought it was a meaningless Mashup of words(she probably doesn't) - why is she saying that phrase on TV? It's weird and insulting.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Well, he wanted to be in the game. Now he's in the game.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Nicole Fuller @nicolefuller

.@michaelcohen212 sentenced to 36 months in federal prison & three years of supervised release in SDNY case.

Judge sentenced him to 2 months for lying to Congress, to be served concurrently to 36-month sentence.

erica orden @eorden

Judge has ordered Cohen to surrender on March 6.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
It's obviously a bit ironic that Cohen gets sentenced to three years in prison while the ringleader still occupies the Oval Office.

BronzeWolf

Nov 3, 2017
Mexico
I am ok with 3 years with half at probation.
Dude probably is done professionally.

Also, cooperation agreements are getting scarcer and harder to get by with each sentencing.

"He is out of money"

[B]Jennifer Jacobs[/B]‏Verified account @[B]JenniferJJacobs[/B]
FollowFollow @JenniferJJacobs
More
COHEN SENTENCED TO THREE YEARS IN PRISON. Also hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000. As judge read sentence, Cohen closed his eyes and shook his head slightly as if in disbelief, Bloomberg News reports.
He's going to get out of love with 2 Million dollars

[B]Neal Katyal[/B]‏Verified account @[B]neal_katyal[/B]
FollowFollow @neal_katyal
More
Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years prison. Sentence is bad news for Trump. In most jurisdictions,subordinates who carry out felonies at the direction of their boss get lower criminal sentences than the boss. So if camp vio big driver of Cohen sentence, Trump > 3 years...

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Jennifer Jacobs @JenniferJJacobs

COHEN SENTENCED TO THREE YEARS IN PRISON.

Also hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

As judge read sentence, Cohen closed his eyes and shook his head slightly as if in disbelief, Bloomberg News reports.

Oct 27, 2017
The CCCA (Title 18 of Federal Codes) grants a maximum reduction of 54 days per year of the sentence for good behavior. So if he gets 4 years, he would only be eligible to reduce that sentence by about 216 days, or 7mo max

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

Wait, he doesn't want to cooperate long-term?

---

Edit: Maybe Julian should have run for TX senate. I'll bet he's kicking himself after seeing what Beto did.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
IMG_20181212_121354.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Because they feel like they need to represent the popular views even if they're wrong, because people with wrong views still bring ad revenue.

Either people are too dim in those positions, or willing to take any money to lower the red ink, or something worse. It's known by this point.

And there's the shoe we've been waiting on. Bone Saw bad, but his even worse atrocities with American input are still OK.

Absent

Oct 26, 2017
"He is out of money"

Today's sentencing doesn't likely change much for Trump and his defense. There were no new revelations and it was known that Cohen had been cooperating with Mueller's investigators and provided useful information to them. Cohen did offer a very dramatic and forceful rebuke of Trump though, which is meaningful to hear coming from a man who was once Trump's biggest defender.
"As a lawyer, Mr. Cohen should've known better," Judge Pauley said of Cohen's crimes.
"Mr. Cohen's crimes implicate a far more insidious crime to our democratic institutions especially in view of his subsequent plea to making false statements to Congress," Pauley says, saying there is a need for general deterrance.
Bye, Felicia.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
He was fine talking about Trump's crimes but reluctant to discuss his own crimes.
Ok, I was thinking it might be something a long those lines.

Julian would have gotten crushed. Literally no one outside of San Antonio knows or cares about him, and he is a charismatic black hole.
Right, but if that applies to a Senate seat...

I guess I'm saying he should have had lower delusions. Though I guess if he won, there'd be a lot of pressure in 2020 to keep the seat. Anyway, I'm guessing one of those two will make a run for the seat in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.