• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Trump so scared to fire Kelly? This is the billionth time we've heard their relationship is in the shitter. And now it's really really bad.
Kelly is the one who does the firing. If Trump tried Kelly would just say no. Kinda like Seinfeld when George tried to breakup with a girl and she didn't accept.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
"It's like, 'Jesus, take the wheel,'" the source added, "but scarier."

bZ35X6d.jpg

JFC were those ppl okay?

PantherLotus

Oct 27, 2017
The "not having any plan at all for when the Muler Report drops" is both obvious and heartening. But I guess I wonder what a competent plan would look like.

Oct 27, 2017
Funny that he used to tweet about Sessions all the time, how he isn't doing his job, defending Trump (as he'd write this in third-person), etc.

Not a word about Whitaker.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I've seen too many of these articles to believe this one. I can easily imagine their relationship has been fraught from the start, but how has it gotten so bad over the last few days (time when Trump was spent out at 41's funeral) that they've only now ceased talking?

I can potentially buy it if only because of what we might be getting today. Sounds like we're in for something big, judging by Trump's latest Twitter meltdown. Kelly might be finally resigning to avoid getting too caught up in Trump's criminal swamp.

We'll see what happens.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

... what are they countering if they don't have the report?

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017

How the fuck can you write a 87 page rebuttal without even seeing muellers reports. It's almost like they already know trump committed numerous crimes

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
I've noticed that in the last few weeks, when you click on a Trump tweet, all the replies at the top are "#resist" tweets. Even his bots (and Jacob) don't have it in them anymore.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
How the fuck can you write a 87 page rebuttal without even seeing muellers reports. It's almost like they already know trump committed numerous crimes

10 pages of BUT OBAMA, ten of WITCH HUNT, listing ANGRY DEMOCRAT #1 to #1751, maybe a few dozen pages of Guilani having a stroke with pen in hand, a few pages just drooled on by baby in chief. Maybe throw in a few "yo mama" insults or jabs at Rosie O'Donnell.

The best rebuttal.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Philip Crowther @PhilipinDC

Tillerson on Trump: He "doesn't like to read, doesn't read briefing reports, doesn't like to get into the details of a lot of things."

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kelly would be smart to get out now anyways. Having to deal with a split Congress will be hell.

Oct 28, 2017
England
So how's PoliEra feel on Barr as AG?
I know zero about the guy except he's already shit on Mueller in the past.

WP: Trump's new top AG pick has urged more Clinton probes and played down both Russia collusion and obstruction.

But much like Whitaker, Barr's past commentary has played down the severity of the allegations against Trump — on both the collusion and obstruction-of-justice fronts — and he has also suggested the Clintons should be in more trouble.

In fact, in November 2017, Barr told the New York Times that there was actually more basis to investigate Hillary Clinton for the Uranium One deal than there is to investigate Trump for potential collusion with Russia. He went so far as to say the Justice Department was wrong to give Clinton a pass.

Earlier that same month, Barr also explicitly called for more investigation of the Clintons, telling The Washington Post's Philip Rucker and Matt Zapotosky, "I don't think all this stuff about throwing [Clinton] in jail or jumping to the conclusion that she should be prosecuted is appropriate." Then he added: "But I do think that there are things that should be investigated that haven't been investigated."

Not great.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Kelly leaving isn't a surprise he was gonna leave at the end of the year, the news making it seem like it's something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.