• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
now with 100% fewer DBZ posts

KkCNuW2.png

(You'll never guess how long this edit took.)

Remember that you're able to unplug from this shit if your mental health calls for it, and to count your blessings that somehow, as of 4/14/2018, Rod Rosenstein is still employed.

Previous threads:
US PoliERA 2018 |OT3| In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Ryan

US PoliEra 2018 |OT2| Flip, Flip, Flip-a-Gatesia
US PoliEra 2018 |OT| Welcome to the Resistance, the only funded organization in D.C.

US PoliEra 2017 |OT3| This thread was created with a one vote margin
US PoliEra 2017 |OT2| Tinkle Traitor Soldier Spy
US PoliEra 2017 |OT| At least Rand Paul had a lawn to cushion the blow

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
Is the Ocean dub even the right dub if I want to get the voice gags in Abridged?

(also I see we went with the best thread title)

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a good quote. (I forget if I put it in the old thread earlier today, but new thread smell says the possible dupe is ok!)

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Remember you can always message me (or Dubs or Wonderment) for title changes moving forward. We can impeach the thread title and replace it with a new one — for the good of us all.

Last edited:

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
This thread should take us right to the one-year anniversary of Mueller's appointment on May 17, 2017. Strap in ya'll.

kristoffer

Banned
Oct 23, 2017
In light of recent developments I'd like to announce I am now resuming my campaign for the presidency. I will be running on the Symbionese Liberation Party ticket. Please vote for equality, love, and unity. Say no to fascism. Thank you!

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Do any of you guys know off the top of your heads what kind of approval ratings dip Nixon saw from the saturday night massacre? Was that the time when republicans turned on Nixon or did they continue supporting him a while afterwards?

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
I was really convinced Trump would have died of a heart attack by now.

It seems he deals with the stresses of the job of president by just not doing it though.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
I'm going to read that article to check if I'm wrong, but my recollection is, amongst Republicans his approval rating didn't really drop until the tapes were released.

kristoffer

Banned
Oct 23, 2017
Michael Cohen honestly looks like a good guy. I'd probably want to be friends with him. Loyalty's hard to come by!

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I asked about the suit yesterday, I have absolutely no sense of fashion but even I think that jacket looks silly unless he's doing standup in Tahoe in 1978.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
1st page? Wow.

I have to admit I'm surprised Trump didn't create a longer conflict, a week at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.