• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Hahahaha. Guiliani said "Truth isn't truth" on Chuck Todd.

Chuck Todd was cracking up- said he's going to be a meme. lol

Beaten. Ha.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watching Face the Nation and the interview with Rep. Kristi Noem shows even Republican women reps are just as bad as the men. When directly confronted about Trump's bull shit with women and given several examples she just fucking deflects and dodges and makes some empty half assed statement. This after an entire interview about how she was a woman running as Republican for a seat that had never had a woman and how tough it was. What a crock.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
39453098_446872052488696_1946383731488980992_n.png

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Rudy admitting the meeting was to get dirt on Clinton is just...wow. I can't stop laughing and shaking my head.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
Rudy admitting the meeting was to get dirt on Clinton is just...wow. I can't stop laughing and shaking my head.

Haven't other people in Trump's orbit admitted the same? Even they've realised it's a losing battle, the public believes they were after damaging info. Now they're just trying to argue they didn't get any since that would be an actual crime.

They don't have the high ground anymore (not that they really ever did), they've been on the defensive since mid-2017.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't other people in Trump's orbit admitted the same? Even they've realised it's a losing battle, the public believes they were after damaging info. Now they're just trying to argue they didn't get any since that would be an actual crime.

They don't have the high ground anymore (not that they really ever did), they've been on the defensive since mid-2017.

This coming from his lawyer, though...I can't even fathom how he thought that was a good idea.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Dont you get 2 more wishes? I'm already beautiful, 9k I wish I was able to bring out my attentiveness to its full potential whenever I want effortlessly.
3rd wish something else

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah when Rudy says things that seem ridiculous to trump critics, keep in mind that they sound very different to people sympathetic to trump. He's priming trump supporters to not believe what comes out of Mueller — and for things impossible to deny, prime them to believe there's nothing wrong with whatever trump did.

Most people that are sympathetic to trump just need someone to tell them what trump did is ok so they can justify their support of trump. It's always easier to accept a story that reinforces your prior actions and beliefs than it is to accept a story that forces you to admit you were wrong.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
It's still kinda weird watching Greg gutfeld take over Eric Bollings' persona on fox. He went from slight trump skeptic/critic in the primaries to fulllllllly on board fitting in like usual. Not that weird and I don't watch long, maybe pathetic is the right word.

"Do you wanna end up like Sykes?"

King Kong is clearly not upset this morning about the McGahn story in the Times.

Someone broke out the hand puppets and showed him all the buried ledes in that article and how he got named that. Oh to be the fly on the wall for that first conversation between those two.

Rudy is straight up senile.

MeK

Reza Zerrab

Look those up and it'll explain the flopsweat and pants-shitting fear from this "lawyer".

Say it a little louder, Kempy. Remind us of what happened in Bama last year.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
It's still kinda weird watching Greg gutfeld take over Eric Bollings' persona on fox. He went from slight trump skeptic/critic in the primaries to fulllllllly on board fitting in like usual. Not that weird and I don't watch long, maybe pathetic is the right word.
It's additionally weird for me because my exposure to Gutfield was rooted in his Red Eye days where he was a wannabe John Stewart, so when I see him on daytime fox it just feels like he's trying to put his serious pants on.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
These locations were open for the G.O.P. primary on July 25th, but we can't just let DEMOCRATS vote whenever they want, can we?

I can't get away with cheating like this playing a board game, but republicans do this out in the open, and will probably get away with it too.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
These locations were open for the G.O.P. primary on July 25th, but we can't just let DEMOCRATS vote whenever they want, can we?

I can't get away with cheating like this playing a board game, but republicans do this out in the open, and will probably get away with it too.

They can get away with it because those in power right now have no interest in protecting the rights of minorities or playing fair. I can only hope that when Democrats eventually take back power there will be strict repercussions for all of the nonsense Republicans have been doing to erode the rights of every group that typically doesn't vote for them but honestly they'll probably do what the always do and talk about the importance of healing as opposed to taking vengeance and then we can play this whole song and dance out all over again when Republicans win control and go back to their usual shenanigans.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017

Which is also a silly tactic because even just soliciting information from a foreign power in this way is a crime, doesn't matter if they got anything or not. It's why Jr. is plainly fucked.

I still can't believe he just tweeted out those emails way back when.

Yeah when Rudy says things that seem ridiculous to trump critics, keep in mind that they sound very different to people sympathetic to trump. He's priming trump supporters to not believe what comes out of Mueller — and for things impossible to deny, prime them to believe there's nothing wrong with whatever trump did.

Most people that are sympathetic to trump just need someone to tell them what trump did is ok so they can justify their support of trump. It's always easier to accept a story that reinforces your prior actions and beliefs than it is to accept a story that forces you to admit you were wrong.
Yup, Rudy is playing to people who live in an entirely different reality from the rest of us. One where his shit is actually working.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Which is also a silly tactic because even just soliciting information from a foreign power in this way is a crime, doesn't matter if they got anything or not. It's why Jr. is plainly fucked.

I still can't believe he just tweeted out those emails way back when..
Also had Wikileaks going wtf?

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
They didn't know she worked for the Russian government, it was just someone with a Russian name.

lol

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London

I still can't believe he just tweeted out those emails way back when.

Yup, Rudy is playing to people who live in an entirely different reality from the rest of us. One where his shit is actually working.

I'm eagerly awaiting Mueller's report then.

Oct 27, 2017

Cunts should be dragged out of their offices and tossed in prison.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I'd rather be lied to than be a Democrat, amirite??? Let's make that into t-shirts.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of people who think they did nothing wrong...

He never repaid the money he stole from tax payers. Why isn't he in jail?
Why is it if I robbed a 7-11, I'd be put away for years, but these guys steal tens of thousands to millions of dollars and just walk away?

Those are rhetorical, btw. I know the answer.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't understand why they haven't fired Giuliani yet. He's absolutely butchering this whatever this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.