• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
I know we have chosen a forever title for OT10 but let me plug my choice once more.

|OT10| A man, a sham, bacchanal, Kavanaugh.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I think Alaska can be a D Senate pick up if Mark Begich runs again in 2020. Sullivan won with less than 8000 votes.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

US PoliERA 2018 |OT9| Red, Red, Whine

Look, if this had been Mick Hucknall from Simply Red I'd vote to confirm.

HSKse95.gif

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I mean, apart from "controversy blah blah blah" he has openly lied to congress. There's no arguing that. That is what he did. So Harvard doesn't need to wait till he is done with this to fire him, because it was right in front of their face.

Now. This could be:

1. Harvard fired him in advance
2. They mutually agreed to part ways
3. He's mad confident he's getting confirmed
4. Yale Men are indescribable dolts, poltroons and gadabouts.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Lying to congress is the in thing to do this season. It's the new haute coutoure. And congress won't do shit because Republicans are awful human beings.

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Still wanna know what threat turned him into Mr. Hyde; is Kav-to-the-Naugh-Naugh liquoring him up in some frat boy ritual?

With McCain dead, Trump is the most popular figure in the Republican party. Nobody on their side has the spine or credentials to take McCain's place, so Graham's just going to fall in line with the toxic tone of Trump's leadership and hope that works for his reelection chances.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
No. They're a business association, they can't grant or revoke licenses

By virtue of state law, the highest court of each state generally delegates authority to state bar organizations to oversee, monitor, and discipline licensed attorneys within the state. This includes the vested authority to suspend or revoke licenses.

Soooooo Merrick Garland could do it?

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Just curious, why? Because its population is so spread out? I know MN is also relatively hard to poll.
No.

All robo polling is illegal in North Dakota. You have to manually type in every number. You cant even do an auto dial. And the state has no voter registration or voter rolls so you can't cross check past voter history.

You have to do live interview polls in Indiana poll there you can do a robo dial. Look at all the calls Siena is doing. Imagine if they had to have someone dialing the numbers for every. Single. Call.

Status
Not open for further replies.