• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Did tucker really talk about "white genocide"? Fucker needs to lose all of his advertisers.

Tucker isn't the only one pushing this dangerous message. The state senate seat representing my district is an open race with no incumbents. And surprise, surprise the Republican candidate has a Facebook ad that links to an article that says the push for diversity is leading to white genocide and the death of America.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Whomever is making the next OT- I made this for you:

0MPPimZ.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I have 8 months until I'm 30. Fortunately, I got my mid-life crisis out of the way a couple of years early. Unfortunately, it happened at the same time I was despairing from the election results.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Arrested Development, while funny, has a certain degree of smarm that occasionally irritates me, especially when the show confuses smarm for irony.

Veritigo

Oct 25, 2017
Well now that we're on this page the rules say we can't make a thread for another 200 pages. We missed our opening.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
This is the epilogue after Secret of Mana credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.