• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Whomever is making the next OT- I made this for you:

0MPPimZ.jpg
We need a 'What a day' version too.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
YouTube videos that put a single word in all caps in their title while the rest of the title is written normally are fucking disgusting.

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky

This is my first time seeing one, I guess. I don't know where some people get the idea that Google's some kind of liberal vanguard when garbage like that plays on their website.

An anti feminist is literally a mysoginist. There isn't some magical middle ground where Man has found a zen-like balance between beating women and not beating women.

Dude, it's so fucking confusing. Who on Earth hates women enough to call themselves an anti-feminist? How broken do you have to be?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is my first time seeing one, I guess. I don't know where some people get the idea that Google's some kind of liberal vanguard when garbage like that plays on their website.

Dude, it's so fucking confusing. Who on Earth hates women enough to call themselves an anti-feminist? How broken do you have to be?

Incels are literally creating more incels by bumming them out and demoralizing them.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
We doing the age thing again, where I mention that my earliest political memory was Watergate?

Is Golden Girls the sequel to Maud?

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what you guys watch on YouTube where you constantly get the worst possible recommended videos.

My recommendations are like a mix of Eric Andre, Graham Hancock, React videos, K-Pop, Star Wars clips, Contrapoints, and various mixes of the Soviet National Anthem.

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
Every good southern gay boy grew up on two things:

Golden Girls
Designing Women
Growing up in the 80s in the South I didn't know of many gay guys, but for the one I did know this is 100% true.
Edit: ...and his name was Adam!
Edit 2: On thinking of it, he may not have been gay (most people didn't come out back then in the South at that age), maybe we just figured he was due to an obsession with Designing Women.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't roll my eyes hard enough at the Hugh Hewitt opinion piece in the WaPo today. Just a lot of rambling about how the civil division in the US is all the Dems fault, with their rampant character assassinations.

Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.