• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
[Screams Moderately]
IB4YpXq.png

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think this might be the right topic for this. Are there any good slogans for an imPEACHment (peach whiskey) label I'm giving to a friend?

"Lock Him Up" seems so boring.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
that video of Beto having his teeth fixed gave me second hand embarrassment

it's really starting to look corny, stop it geez

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
They added the bit where Majima is up your ass 24/7 and following you around so he can take you out
Ohh. Majima Everywhere!
Aren't there some very minor additions on things too, i.e. Kiryu will acknowledge something that he did a couple decades ago like pocket circuit? Or was that always there in the script?

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
"The Fuzz Is Coming"
Grab 'em by the fuzzy.

that video of Beto having his teeth fixed gave me second hand embarrassment
I didn't watch or hear it (fun fact: I've never actually seen or heard Beto say anything), but just knowing it happened, I got flashbacks of Dean's scream.

There's a point where we just all stop and look at each other and quietly leave the room. This may have been that.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
If AOC gets even 1 more jaded millennial to run for congress and they take up her social media habits, she'll have already been a massive success for the party. She gets likes by the bucketful with every tweet because there's a sizable market of people who just want to see republicans called out for the being corrupt, immoral shitheads they've generally been for 25 years. More lawmakers need to be bold like this. There's are no rules of decorum left to violate, so just go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.