• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Rush is spinning this as positive? I refuse to listen to him, but I saw someone mention it in regards to Coulter's tweet.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
LOL the cognitive dissonance is strong. They want their wall and don't want to lose, but they don't want Trump to look bad because that makes them look bad.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
The exact quote from Trump earlier:
My shop foreman and I were watching the speech together and were blown away by that. He actually said it out loud that this is aimed at normal good people fleeing horrible situations, no mention of MS13 or drugs or rapists. Build the wall to keep good people out. I'm not surprised that he thinks it, I'm just surprised he said it.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
See, this is why I didn't worry about the Dems caving.

This whole thing was done and dusted when Chuck and Nancy got Trump to say live on every news network 'I will own the shutdown' before it even happened.

Unfortunately this hissy fit from Trump has cost millions income, and done who knows what other harm to the country. Baby basically refused to get his nappy changed for 35 days.

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017
Will this be the final failure that pushes Kush Kush out of favor?

Or will he yet get another chance at fucking up?

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
"Gives dems 3 weeks to make a border security deal?" Then what were they doing for the last month? lol no one wants to admit Trump lost

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
An actual good take:

Adam Serwer🍝 - @AdamSerwer: I think people may be underestimating the significance of Pelosi—and the midterm results—crushing the widespread assumption that Trump has a mystical grasp on the pulse of the electorate and is politically invulnerable

Oct 27, 2017
You all see this in OT?

y7u3njm.gif

Oct 25, 2017
The House Dems should unveil their border security proposal early next week and show that a) they care about border security and b) Trump still won't get his wall.

That should kill any "do the Dems care about the border enough to negotiate?" bullshit coming from the news media and the pundit class.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like he really wants that Sotu speech to happen then we are back to shutdown again lol.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
See, if Trump had half a brain cell, he would have least thrown out a half-hearted "If we don't reach a deal by Feb 15th and the government shuts down again, it will be on the Democrats" or something.

Instead he already takes credit for the next shutdown. Such a master tactician.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
See, if Trump had half a brain cell, he would have least thrown out a half-hearted "If we don't reach a deal by Feb 15th and the government shuts down again, it will be on the Democrats" or something.

Instead he already takes credit for the next shutdown. Such a master tactician.
People are in awe I say AWE.

Now the Democrats have even more sound bites to use.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Pump Action Pelosi didn't have to hurt that man like that, he has children for god's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.