• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
-1) banner coming as soon as I'm sober
0) NDP, as in Nancy D'Alesandro Pelosi (and also as in the New Democratic Party of Canada 'cause I worked for them once)
1) 40 House seats with maybe a chance at 41 if NC ever unfucks itself even slightly, 7 governor's mansions, 350 state legislative seats, and abolish the Senate
ExJyWGF.png

2) Welcome to the 2020 hellcycle. Just gonna go ahead and end 2018 OT13 early on account of it's no longer 2018!

Reminders:
1) This thread isn't a venting ground for ResetEra threads you don't like, that's what the complaining channel on Discord (that no one who isn't already a member can see) is for
2) This thread isn't a Twitter feed or live TV comment feed, provide context (as in tweet text or a video link/some attempt at transcription, respectively) for what you post.
3) Ignore these reminders at your own peril.

Previous threads:

US PoliERA 2018 |OT13| And now the fun starts
US PoliERA 2018 |OT12| The Moscow Project
US PoliERA 2018 |OT11| The Hunt for Blue November
US PoliERA 2018 |OT10| McConnell is "mule piss"
US PoliERA 2018 |OT9| Next week has been EXHAUSTING
US PoliERA 2018 |OT8| Democrats projected to gain F5 seats
US PoliERA 2018 |OT7| Tell Me The Bad Things That Happened Since I Fell Asleep
US PoliERA 2018 |OT6| An Unmitigated Disaster
US PoliERA 2018 |OT5| A Total Goat Rodeo
US PoliERA 2018 |OT4| Sweetheart, this is Watergate, goodbye!
US PoliERA 2018 |OT3| In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Ryan

US PoliEra 2018 |OT2| Flip, Flip, Flip-a-Gatesia
US PoliEra 2018 |OT| Welcome to the Resistance, the only funded organization in D.C.

US PoliEra 2017 |OT3| This thread was created with a one vote margin
US PoliEra 2017 |OT2| Tinkle Traitor Soldier Spy
US PoliEra 2017 |OT| At least Rand Paul had a lawn to cushion the blow

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
Beardy Cruz looks a metric fuckton better than regular Cruz.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Pass a CR with 5 bil in steel slat funding contingent upon Trump releasing his last 10 years of tax returns. Let's see how much he really wants that wall after all.

/s

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Just said in the other thread: proud moment. Pelosi, please hit the eject button on TrumPence and add first female potus next to first and second female speaker of the house on your CV.

Cat Dad

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always down with NDP. Let's get the government reopened and the investigations started !

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So glad to see Queen Pelosi take back her rightful throne. Was cathartic watching her and the Democratic house being sworn in.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Was it me, or did it seem like McCarthy couldn't even bring himself to look at Pelosi when handing over the gavel?

He also looked straight down at his feet in his chair and avoided all eye contact when Pelosi was singing his praises as an elected official to be respected as an equal body of Congress and reminding him of his duty to compromise for the sake of the citizens they all serve.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Michael Tackett @tackettdc

"The Trump administration is considering Jim Webb, a former Democratic senator and Reagan-era secretary of the Navy, to be the next defense secretary" @TMGNeff @helenecooper https://nyti.ms/2GTAivI

Oct 25, 2017
I know AOC's trolling the GOP and all but this has to be incredible stress in being this hated at age 29. I hope she gets all the help she needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.