• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

The Animal House-quoting, judge's integrity-impugning style of Concord Management's lawyers at Reed Smith has not won this day. Judge Friedrich denies their motion seeking discovery into whether Mueller's team improperly communicated with firewall counsel.

Bonus: Hmm.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is standing on the Republican side of the floor, meeting GOP members. She just shook hands with Mark Walker, and Matt Gaetz just stopped her too. Ralph Norman and Mark Meadows now talking to her. Republicans are, indeed, fascinated by her.

RadicalR

Oct 27, 2017

Frank Thorp V @frankthorp

Sen Murkowski joins Dems on the Senate floor calling on the govt to be re-opened during border wall funding negotiations: "Count me in as one of those who wants to address these issues, but also count me in as one who says that shutting down the government is not governing."

MODEST DARLING. (Welcome to the Resistance?)

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
YO HERE'S A SLAM DUNK TO YOUR NEXT ELECTION BRO, ENSURE PEOPLE GETTING FUCKED BY THE SHUTDOWN GET PAID EVENTUALLY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOooooh shit 7 votes nay. lmao who the fuck votes NO on this.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
YO HERE'S A SLAM DUNK TO YOUR NEXT ELECTION BRO, ENSURE PEOPLE GETTING FUCKED BY THE SHUTDOWN GET PAID EVENTUALLY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOooooh shit 7 votes nay. lmao who the fuck votes NO on this.

Are they salty people who are like 'If they aren't working THEY SHOULDN'T GET PAID' or something? Conveniently ignoring that a bunch of them are still working and not getting paid of course.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Seven R's voted NOT to pay workers for labor owed?

This bill assures backpay for all federal employees, not just those that were excepted and working, so I can at least see how some conservative ideologue or libertarian might rationalize voting against it. Definitely not a good look though. Although I think it means excepted workers don't get anything "extra" on top of the regular pay for having worked during the shutdown.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
xAFw1it.jpg

Trump being underwater along the entire east coast with the exception of SC is awful news for the GOP.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Daniel Nasaw @danielnasaw

Rep. Matt Gaetz has some reservations: "I don't want the next national emergency to be that some Democrat president says we have to build transgender bathrooms in every elementary school in America" https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-...ng-army-corps-funds-to-build-wall-11547161664

I think mos Republicans know that if this "Emergency" pandoras box is opened, the next Dem president will use the precedent and get them all pretzel-twisted.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
We already have transgender bathrooms though.

They're called "bathrooms"
Silly GOP. We don't want to build transgender bathrooms. We want transgenders to use the bathroom matching the gender to which they identify.

In California, the gender signage has been removed from single occupancy public restrooms. The practical effect? ACCESS TO TWICE AS MANY BATHROOMS!!!

I wish they'd done this years ago.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Tomohawk

Oct 27, 2017

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

Something something but kavanagh. And yes, I have actually seen arguments critical of Anderson Cooper for taking a shot during NYE and how it was terrible because of how attacked Kavvy was for drinking in high school.

Oct 27, 2017

Something something but kavanagh. And yes, I have actually seen arguments critical of Anderson Cooper for taking a shot during NYE and how it was terrible because of how attacked Kavvy was for drinking in high school.

Following the thread, it looks like the beer was from South Carolina, and someone noted craft brewers are having problems due to the shutdown.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Steven Dennis @StevenTDennis

A Fox Outnumbered host just asked, twice, what if @AOC jumps into the 2020 race for president.

No one corrected her and noted she's not old enough to run under the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.