• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Gaetz also blew up both the potential WH legal defense of a national emergency (by using state regulations and building codes as a counter-example to a national border requiring use of eminent domain), and the rationale for calling a national emergency:

"If we call a national emergency based on our phobias, the Democrats might also call a national emergency based on our phobias!" Logic fail.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
If she's reading and reviewing cases, her mind's fine.

She might make that event in LA on the 29th after all.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
I think Cunningham's safer than my girl Kendra Horn, sadly.

He won on a "no offshore drilling" platform, and that district is affluent and educated.

WarioFan63

Oct 25, 2017
IL
Not only that, but every bathroom in every home in America is unisex!
mike-pence-horrified-to-discover-unisex-toilet-in-own-house-36775828.png

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Oh hey. Tim Ryan doing something other than giving Pelosi a hard time.

This sounds a LOT like Tim Ryan trying to save himself going forward lol
I think Cunningham's safer than my girl Kendra Horn, sadly.

He won on a "no offshore drilling" platform, and that district is affluent and educated.
Yeah, what would kill him is redistricting, he's not a doomed 1-termer. This is the exact type of district that flipped in NY, CA and elsewhere.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well my claim to fame is I made Avenatti slightly upset with a dumb tweet I guess.

Edit: but I did get the man to admit that he is indeed salty.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I say Cunningham's safer than Horn, I wouldn't count OK-05 out.

It's an urban district that voted Democratic for governor by 9 points while the rest of the state voted GOP by 12. Trump will do worse there next year than he did in 2016 (53-40). It has the profile of a district moving toward us. It's just in Oklahoma.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Cunningham is a good looking, charismatic white man. Even if you're a Democrat that will take you far in the south. I think he can win another term in 2020, beyond that would be a tough pull.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Joe/Joe 2020
Well my claim to fame is I made Avenatti slightly upset with a dumb tweet I guess.

Overall sort of sounds like something I've been saying

Except with the added element if I was insane enough to legit believe I was the solution to the problem and now am bitter the public doesn't want me to be their savior

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
-62% approval means (% approve - %disapprove = 62%). So like 20% approve and 80% disapprove.
I see, thanks.
But that's still massive though, right?
Like, if it's 20/80 a 62 points change would mean 51/49 for Trump.
It's not mathematically impossible, but it's still very very hard to imagine being true (again, assuming I understand what those numbers mean).

Baliis

Oct 25, 2017
I see, thanks.
But that's still massive though, right?
Like, if it's 20/80 a 62 points change would mean 51/49 for Trump.
It's not mathematically impossible, but it's still very very hard to imagine being true (again, assuming I understand what those numbers mean).

It's not a 62 point shift, it's a 62 point spread. It says at the bottom that it's just approval - disapproval

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Smart home buyers don't want to go there even if they have the money. The last thing I want to deal with is an HOA ran by bored, self-important octogenarians that stop by my front yard every day with a ruler to make sure the grass height is in compliance.

My mom and I were down in Florida for a bit and just for the hell of it, we looked at some "gated communities". One had the perfect house for her. Then we saw the HOA fee. It was $10,000 a year because it had a golf course. She doesn't golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.